Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centre Point Petcburi

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2007, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

Centre Point Petcburi

Anyone stayed here and what is the best site for lowest price?
Old Feb 13, 2007, 8:06 pm
txl

Programs: AB Plat (OWE), AY Silver (OWR)
Hey,

looking for an apartment in BKK is a bit difficult as prices tend to vary greatly and addresses are not always easy to find... I have looked at Centre Point's Silom location last year and found it to be a bit run down and quite overpriced, but cannot tell you about Petchburi. However, if you're looking at that price-range, there is a lot of availability.
Where do you need to go in BKK and how long will you be staying? What size apartment do you need? Assuming that you're not there yet and in order to give you more flexibility, I suggest that instead of booking a hotel for the first nights you should choose a serviced apartment (can sometimes also be booked nightly). They are much cheaper while some are offering ***-**** hotel standards and - most importantly - you can usually prolong your stay there easily. Take a look at Oakwood on Thannon Naratiwat, very nice rooms, modern gym, pool, a bit out of the way, but the Skytrain (Chong Nonsi) is about 5-10min away by taxi.
Good luck!

-txl.
Old Feb 26, 2008, 8:04 pm

Programs: *G and whatever else I can match to....
Question Best nearby dining/street food options?

My client has booked me into the CentrePoint Petchburi. I've never stayed at this property before - or in this area, for that matter, as I usually stay around Sukh 20.

Does anyone have any tips for nearby street food / dining options? It will be a short trip, but any leads (especially for dinner) will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael
Old Feb 26, 2008, 8:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Petchburi Road, opposite the Amari Watergate hotel, is a vast ocean of sidewalk-based eateries in the evening. Also many, many open-air restaurants; walk towards Phaya Thai road, and even beyond. I also imagine there are dozens of options on one of the local Soi's (11, 13, 15 & 17) near where Centrepoint is located.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 3:14 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
You also aren't far from two of my favorite places for quick bites: Mosburger and the Food Loft, both in the Central World mall.
Old Feb 27, 2008, 3:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yosithezet
You also aren't far from two of my favorite places for quick bites: Mosburger and the Food Loft, both in the Central World mall.
A second Mos Burgers outlet will be opening in Paragon 15 March 2008, Ground Floor (G) opposite McDonalds, near the exit to Siam Discovery. The Mos Burgers outlet in Central World is always packed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.