Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Honeymoon luxury resorts/destinations in Thailand?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Honeymoon luxury resorts/destinations in Thailand?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2005, 2:46 am
Original Poster

Question Honeymoon luxury resorts/destinations in Thailand?

My future wife and I are going on our honeymoon to Thailand in April(for the 1st time) on the Cathay Pacific all asia pass, and plan on spending our relaxation time in ko samui, and have also heard good things about ko phangan.

Is this the right choice? given that we'd like a good mix of seclusion, luxury accomodations, eats, beach, and nightlife....

Would love to hear from anyone about luxury resorts, for around $100-$150 a night.

Also would really appreciate any suggestions on if we should consider another destination, thats more condusive to relaxing in style!
Old Jan 15, 2005, 3:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Ko Samui can cost about double the normal airfare to get there. I think one airline (Bangkok Air?) owns the airport. About $200 RT from Bangkok, I think. There is a train/boat combination you can take, but I don't know the details.
Old Jan 15, 2005, 1:27 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM
http://www.frommers.com/destinations...005010002.html
Old Jan 17, 2005, 7:33 am

You should check out the Luxury Hotel forum. I have seen hotels in Thailand mentioned there a few times.
I'm not sure they have any luxury hotels on Koh Phangan but Koh Samui should be a good choice.
Check out The Tongsai Bay, The Sila Evason Hideaway, Santiburi Resort, and Sala Samui Resort&Spa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.