Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Getting laundry done in Bangkok / best Bangkok laundry service

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2014, 12:12 am

Programs: QFF
laundry near hilton millennium

Is there a laundry near hilton millennium? Walking distance?
Old Aug 17, 2014, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by jason8612
Bumping this thread.
I'm also looking for a laundry service (perf pickup and dropoff service) in BKK (staying at the grand hyatt)
Walk toward the direction of Four Seasons, past BTS stop and there is a upscale supermarket in the small soi, can't remember the name, i think it's Villa Market. You will see signs.

They have drop off service. Used it many many years ago so can't help with pricing, etc.
Old Aug 17, 2014, 8:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1k, Marriott Lifetime PE, Former DL Gold, Former SQ Solitaire, HH Gold
Originally Posted by dtsm
Walk toward the direction of Four Seasons, past BTS stop and there is a upscale supermarket in the small soi, can't remember the name, i think it's Villa Market. You will see signs.

They have drop off service. Used it many many years ago so can't help with pricing, etc.
Yes, that's Villa Market. Soi Mahatlek Luang 3.
Old Aug 17, 2014, 4:26 pm
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Originally Posted by dtsm

Thanks!
Old Sep 9, 2014, 5:04 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
No issues. Got laundry done same day for $1/kg in REP
Old Sep 24, 2014, 6:26 am

Haha, this question is nostalgic as my first ever laundry job ruined my trousers which I meant to use for a job interview in BKK! Anyhow, Hispeed in Sukhumvit is fine. But usually the apartments and some condos offer those coin-operated laundry machines giving you a much cheaper and convenient alternative.
Old Sep 24, 2014, 8:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1k, Marriott Lifetime PE, Former DL Gold, Former SQ Solitaire, HH Gold
Originally Posted by foofighters816
Haha, this question is nostalgic as my first ever laundry job ruined my trousers which I meant to use for a job interview in BKK! Anyhow, Hispeed in Sukhumvit is fine. But usually the apartments and some condos offer those coin-operated laundry machines giving you a much cheaper and convenient alternative.
You might consider staying at a service apartment, like Mayfair Marriott (or many others). $100/night++ (more or less) includes en suite laundry and kitchen.
Old Sep 24, 2014, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by Tchiowa
You might consider staying at a service apartment, like Mayfair Marriott (or many others). $100/night++ (more or less) includes en suite laundry and kitchen.
Bump +1 ^

Grande Centrepoint, Rachatdamri facility
Oriental Residence, Wireless Rd
Old Sep 15, 2015, 7:19 pm

Cheap price and good laundry near Silom,Bangkok

For couple weeks in Bangkok, I stayed in Silom. There are many laundry shops around but I used to do laundry 30baht/kg (wash-dry-fold without iron pressing) because I didn't have time to do laundry by coin operate machine. The shop name "DAD Laundry". I got my laundry back in the next day after dropped off. They don't provide same day service. Between, thier service is good for me. Near BTS Saladaeng Station and I walked down to Saladaeng alley. It's about 200 meters turn left at Yommarat alley and walk pass about 3 building on the left, you will find this shop. It will be at the residence name "Cordia". You can ask the mortorbike taxi in front of Saladaeng alley where is "Soi Yommarat or Cordia Residence Saladaeng". I think they will know this place. Between, you can use Google map or IPhone map to help you find this shop. This is the better way because I did it.
Old Sep 16, 2015, 3:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by barak.johnson88
For couple weeks in Bangkok, I stayed in Silom. There are many laundry shops around but I used to do laundry 30baht/kg (wash-dry-fold without iron pressing) because I didn't have time to do laundry by coin operate machine. The shop name "DAD Laundry".
Sounds good, and handy for my hotel - but do you happen to know if DAD will do ironing/pressing?
Old Jun 13, 2016, 11:59 am

Hi, Saul here from Laundry Town Bangkok.

At the risk of sounding like a spammer, and only because it's relevant to the topic, just want to let you guys know that we have a laundry delivery service in Bangkok.
[redacted]

Last edited by oliver2002; Jun 13, 2016 at 11:23 pm Reason: removed spammy links
Old Jul 2, 2016, 7:18 pm

Wahsbox 24 is a good one because it's like 24 hour laundry service. The price is 20 baht per piece. Another good thing is they have pick-up and delivery service it's perfect for busy people.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 2:39 pm

Iv'e been to Bangkok about 9 times and have stayed at different hotels each trip. I have never had a problem finding a local laundry service with the hotel surrounding neighborhood. There is an abundance of these small laundry shops in BKK and many are smart to be situated near a hotel as they know hotel prices for laundry service is expensive. Many of them are from their home where the top floor is their residence and the bottom floor with roll up door is their business. Don't be afraid to take a light stroll around your hotel and ask people for the nearest laundry shop or just say "Sak Pa Yu Teenai?" and they will give you a smile and direct you to it.

Last edited by caragon; Jul 5, 2016 at 2:41 pm Reason: spelling correctio
Old Dec 23, 2018, 7:56 am

Staying at the Conrad and just used Laundry Town (same one as in the post up thread) for same day service. They picked up/delivered to the concierge. Paid 420THB for ~4 KG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.