Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

airport hotel bkk

airport hotel bkk

Old Apr 17, 19, 5:24 pm

I have also stayed at the hotel. It's nothing to shout about, but the convenience for an flight the next day cannot be beat.
Old Apr 20, 19, 9:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton IHG LH BA TK
Originally Posted by SK AAR View Post
Sorry for being off topic. A super cheap CA return fare via BJS? I have seen these advertised from CPH as well at a fare level hardly seen before to BKK from Denmark (around EUR 350) but I hesitate to book it because of the presumably uncomfortable "CA experience" in Y. If it indeed was a one of these cheap CA fares, could you please elaborate a bit on the experience in Y on the A330 and the transfer at BJS?
I sent you a PM. The Beijing transfer was simple, even easy: passport+boarding-card scan then security.
Old Apr 25, 19, 4:25 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Programs: UA 1K/MM refugee to cheapest business class fare, SPG Lifetime Plat, CBP Global Entry, #datelife
Yes, a bit more expensive, BUT....

We overnighted at the Bangkok Airport Novotel hotel which has a great ’24 hour’ policy. Because flights arrive and depart BKK at all sorts of crazy hours, a hotel reservation there lasts 24 hours from when you check in. In our case, we checked in around 2:30am, which meant we didn’t have to worry about normal 11am check-out times.

Based on that policy, we had decided to sleep in the next day and had booked an afternoon connection. We had a 3:30pm flight and since the hotel is on the airport we were able to check out and walk over to to the airport around 2pm.

https://readyjetroam.com/2019/01/29/...enture-begins/