Reload this Page >

Bangkok Premium Arrival Services

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bangkok Premium Arrival Services

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2018, 12:25 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by manymany
Dave, you don't need to buy any of the vouchers off the internet. Its all available at Bangkok Flight Services:

https://www.bangkokflightservices.co...port-services/

Both arrival and departures.
He's looking at 3,000 thb for a family of four through Bangkok Flight Services; he could probably buy them online for half of that.
dave111 likes this.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 3:56 am
Original Poster

torn on whether this is worth 3000thb
if we are going to have a long wait for luggage - will we even save time.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 11:20 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

If you get the cart service, you will definitely hit baggage claim before the first bag comes out.

If you are walking and just use FastTrack to clear immigration faster, there won't be much of a wait. The concourses in BKK are very long and walking will soak up most of the time it takes to get baggage out.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 12:42 pm

I used the service a few times in the past - most recently in January. The golf cart is nice if you are at a farther gate. Once I ended up at the gate right across from immigration and they didn't have a cart. With the service, you definitely get through before your baggage shows up. It was nice since I had time to change a little money and get a SIM card installed before my luggage showed up. My bags came out quickly since they were tagged with those business class priority tags, so it was a very smooth process each time. Not all airlines give the fast track cards in business class, I've gotten them a few times but it is hit or miss. Paying for the service was worth it in my opinion since I was able to get out of the airport and get to my hotel a lot faster. My first trip to Thailand it took me about 30 minutes to get through immigration after a long walk through the terminal. Doesn't sound like much time but flying in late, it helps being able to get to the hotel to sleep before midnight.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 6:45 pm

https://www.bangkokflightservices.co...ct_service.php

Right now they are saying, "

We regret that premium service is

TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE

Sorry for the inconvenience"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.