Reload this Page >

New Premium Lane passes at BKK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Premium Lane passes at BKK

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2018, 3:38 am

Fast track coupon seem to be waiting for the new passes see what happens over the next week.

http://fasttrackcoupon.blog.fc2.com
dave111 likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2018, 12:33 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
I might keep the 30 brown passes until winter, and then burn them if I get cold!

M
dave111 and seavisionburma like this.
Old Jun 23, 2018, 4:47 am

Programs: UA LT 1K HYglob Marr LT Titanium
Originally Posted by dsquared37
I was denied access to the Premium Lane on the 6th as they had already switched over.... something like 70 brown cards will now be my next fire starter.

Those haven't been used in >8years.
It reminds me of the old UA RCC drink chits aside they were blue and grey.
must have ha 100+ of those
lucky I only have 8 gold fastrack certs
Old Jun 23, 2018, 4:55 am

Programs: Thai ROP GOLD, SIA Silver Kris, QANTAS FF, Velocity Rewards, Emirates Skywards
Looks like we can add BKK Fast Track passes to the list of stuff to use regularly (or gift to friends), rather than accumulate for a rainy day. Lesson learned (?)
dave111 likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2018, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by lovtofly3
It reminds me of the old UA RCC drink chits aside they were blue and grey.
must have ha 100+ of those
lucky I only have 8 gold fastrack certs
Somewhere I've got 20 or so RCC gray drink chits so you got me beat on that account.

Originally Posted by seavisionburma
Looks like we can add BKK Fast Track passes to the list of stuff to use regularly (or gift to friends), rather than accumulate for a rainy day. Lesson learned (?)
I had done both but still my stack crept higher in large part to PG's policy of giving them to Premier members for each international flight to/from BKK. Sadly I had chosen not to undertake a couple of point runs to requal for Premier in part because of this stash to fall back on.

Best laid plans and such.....
Old Jul 24, 2018, 1:06 am

Originally Posted by tg911
Fast track coupon seem to be waiting for the new passes see what happens over the next week.

Not allowed to post links yet
Been using these Guys for Years, and yes, they dont have any of the new passes as i asked, Guy seemed pretty pi**ed off, end of profit for him right now
and Airport not letting anyone use the old ones on entry I have loads that are worthless too now
I will but new ones if i can find them, the old ones were 400 Baht each and well worth it
dave111 likes this.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 3:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
I found out the hard way this weekend! Exiting BKK/Thailand the entry assistant seemed a bit perplexed at the sight of my old brown dept. card, but let me through without comments. I cleared the security check and lined up at one of the immigration booths to get my passport stamped etc, however, only to be denied being processed and to be send back to the normal security checks and exit immigration as I wasn't able to produce one of the new blue cards to the immigration officer. So I had to leave (being allowed to walk back through the security check station) and take the hike through the ordinary security checks and immigration. Luckily, the lines were short so not a big issue. So don't try the same if you only have the expired brown depart. cards.
dave111 likes this.
Old Jul 25, 2018, 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by SK AAR
I found out the hard way this weekend! Exiting BKK/Thailand the entry assistant seemed a bit perplexed at the sight of my old brown dept. card, but let me through without comments. I cleared the security check and lined up at one of the immigration booths to get my passport stamped etc, however, only to be denied being processed and to be send back to the normal security checks and exit immigration as I wasn't able to produce one of the new blue cards to the immigration officer. So I had to leave (being allowed to walk back through the security check station) and take the hike through the ordinary security checks and immigration. Luckily, the lines were short so not a big issue. So don't try the same if you only have the expired brown depart. cards.
Bummer !!! Never made it past the people who check your fast track and boarding card, turned back twice Still trying to find where i can purchase the new ones
dave111 likes this.
Old Aug 21, 2018, 1:48 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Asiana Diamond *A Gold, BA Silver
Seems I got lucky on my last visit in May. Got to immigration and saw the normal queue was looking like taking well over an hour, but had a 7 year old EK Fast track card in bag so thought I would try my luck.

When I got there I saw all the new signage showing the new fast track card with airline stamp that is now required, but really didn't want to rejoin the normal queue. Got to the counter, and the lady asked me for the proper fast track card pointing to the picture. I gave my best smile and feigned confusion on the matter and in the end she accepted my old card but just told me next time I would need the new one.

So it is possible to use the old ones, though based on the above, if I am not arriving in J with a proper card I will not risk it again.

Has anyone used AY or MH in J since the new fast track rules and know if they are giving fast track cards on arrival at BKK? As I have heard some airlines are not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.