Wiki Posts
Search

Hua Hin car rental

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2017, 11:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG LT Plat ANA Plat
Hua Hin car rental

I would like to rent a car for one day in Hua Hin, loads of websites, any presonal recommendations based on experience.

Thanks
Old Aug 9, 2017, 10:52 am

Well, in general you should be paying attention regarding the insurance coverage. If renting from a local shop, i would ask the vendor to see insurance paper. Also when renting a car, i recommend you to rent the newest car if possible, trust me, it matters!

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Aug 9, 2017 at 11:25 am Reason: remove possible commercial link
Old Aug 9, 2017, 8:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG LT Plat ANA Plat
Thanks, am aware of the risks, but hping for a recommendation
Old Aug 18, 2017, 9:43 am

Programs: UA MM, Hilton-Dia
Originally Posted by BRITINJAPAN3
Thanks, am aware of the risks, but hping for a recommendation
Thai Rent a Car at the Downtown Villa Market. Walking distance from the Hilton.
Paid 800B all in with SLDW insurance for their smallest/cheapest hatchback (you'd want something small to navigate some of the really narrow streets) in June this year. Some discount or other on their website is usually available (sometimes only in Thai language but you can get Chrome to autotranslate - code is usually in alpha but if it's not, copy/paste works)

They were really nice to drop me off for free after rental return at the rot tu/minivan terminus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.