DMK -> Sathorn transfer questions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2017, 2:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH, AB & CX Gold, SIXT Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, etc.

Hi everybody,

my wife, our 6 month old daughter and I will be arriving @ DMK and Need to Transfer to the Sathorn area. As we will have tons of luggage (3 large suitcases, a Buggy, and two carry-ons), we probably won't fit into a taxi. Can anyone can recommend a Company that is doing private Airport Transfers at a reasonable price?
Old Mar 4, 2017, 5:36 am

Taxis are not that expensive and you can get a van taxi . The main drawback for taxis is they crawl through traffic depending on time of day . Sounds like you have too much to deal with to want to take the bus to the Skytrain and then change trains and then down a few flights of stairs and then walking too . At your hotel get several business cards with hotel name and phone number to show subsequent drivers . Also you can get the hotel on the phone and let them guide the driver .
Good Luck
Old Mar 4, 2017, 10:50 am

Programs: most of them
I've used S&P Limousine several times. The car services all seem to charge about the same. http://www.splimousine.com/price.html Van is 1700baht. Sedan 1400

Looks like there's a Limo express bus that goes to Lumpini Park. But if you have a lot to carry door-to-door service is probably more sensible. http://www.donmueangairportthai.com/...blic-transport
Old Mar 4, 2017, 11:52 am

Programs: OWS,E+,A3Gold,TK+
Get an uber 450 thb inc tolls

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.