Reload this Page >

Dental Clinics in Bangkok

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dental Clinics in Bangkok

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2018, 5:15 pm

I have been going to Asavanant in Thonglor for the past 6 years. Very convenient from BTS. Service has been fantastic!
Old Dec 28, 2018, 5:15 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by transpac
Yes, although I must admit that my requirements are fairly minimal. I go every six months for a check-up and cleaning.

I do know quite a few friends, colleagues and extended family who also use this facility.

And judging by the people waiting, it seems like a mix of foreigners, their children, and wealthier Thais. My sample size is obviously small; I always go on a Sunday.

The new facility is a bit more challenging to get to, but not that much more to warrant finding a new provider. Getting to the clinic from Phra Khanong BTS is easy, but the return a bit more challenging. I usually have to walk out to On Nut Rd, then grab a motorbike back to On Nut BTS

I only added the update when I saw this old thread pop-up and wanted people to know about the relocation, which was ~ 1 year ago.

There are many, many, many good dental facilities here, and it is easy to find reviews/recommendations on those. I think I only chose this one because of reviews here and on ThaiVisa.
There's a shuttle bus in front of Habito Mall that runs every 20 minutes at :10, :30 and :50 past the hour that will dropoff (as well as pickup) at OnNut BTS, the Tesco-Lotus on the other side of Sukhumvit, as well as Phra Khanong BTS. There are signs at the stops to show the T77/Habito shuttle stops. They don't charge and we use them all the time as residents at The Base Park West, though they are not limited to residents' use like the other golf-carts and tuk tuk' for the various developments in the community.
Old Jan 1, 2019, 5:05 am
Suspended

My friend once had dental treatment at high end clinic in Thailand.He said it was quite less than he expected.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 12:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There's a shuttle bus in front of Habito Mall that runs every 20 minutes

Yeah, I'm just not into waiting 20 minutes. Going I take a motorbike from Phra Khanong, leaving I walk out to On Nut ( ~ 5 min over the bridge) then take a motorbike to On Nut BTS.
Old Jan 7, 2019, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by CrazyInteg
Are you still pleased with the services and prices?
My family have used this hospital over the years on visits from across the world and have been very happy with it.

We haven't used it since the move though
Old Jan 15, 2019, 11:00 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
We use Bangkok Smile for basic care like cleanings & fillings. Fast, efficient and reasonably priced.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.