Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best First Class Service

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2003, 5:24 am

Programs: "Only" 50,000 TPs until BA GGLfL
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by spk:
The renovated Royal First class lounge is quite nice. The Royal Executive class lounge is also being renovated and from what I saw a few weeks ago look fabulous.</font>
When was it renovated? In August the place was (Still) a dump.

Regards,
Alex

Old Nov 29, 2003, 1:22 am
spk

Programs: TG*G
I believe that the newly renovated airside F lounge was open in October. The old crummy landside F lounge is currently closed for renovation.

The Royal Executive Lounge near gate 31 was alrady been renovated when I was there in November.
Old Nov 30, 2003, 9:56 pm

I completely agree with Tanboy. I prefer TG (even over LH). I luv the TG attendants, smiling, friendly and relaxed in the tradition of Thai culture.

This is in stark contrast to the permanent frowning or serious pose (but brutally efficient) matrons in LH first and business class. There are, of course, exceptions but generally speaking this has been my experience.

I prefer the TG service style. If TG ever updates its biz class seats (PLEASE PLEASE TG update soon....if anyone from TG reads these posts) they will soundly trounce LH and others (and be on par with SQ and CX).

Tanboy, have you tried the newly renovated airside TG First Class lounge and the separate Biz Class lounge (the one nearer the new Qantas OneWorld lounge--NOT the older but larger TG biz class lounge near Gate 11)?? I believe they were opened just last month. They are very modern.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.