Wiki Posts
Search

TG -> MD 11-> in F

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2003, 10:07 pm
Original Poster

TG -> MD 11-> in F

heading to Oz in April, seats cfd'd in First
on TG 983 and back on TG 982 - what is the seating on this Craft like ? Have been on both versions of the 747 recently but not on the MD 11

any advise appreciated.
many tks - best wishes to all

Toby on the road
Old Apr 1, 2003, 9:05 pm

Programs: HHonors, Hyatt GP, Marriott, Varying Levels w/ UA /AF /DL /SQ /AA
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Toby on the road:
heading to Oz in April, seats cfd'd in First
on TG 983 and back on TG 982 - what is the seating on this Craft like ? Have been on both versions of the 747 recently but not on the MD 11

any advise appreciated.

Toby on the road
</font>
HORRIBLE! Avoid at all costs. If you can get on the 744, do so; while the 744's on the BKK - SYD run have their older 1st seats, they're still better than the 11's.

The MD-11's are configured 2x2x2, with only one "two" in the middle; sounds nice, BUT the 1st seats are very old, very hard, very uncomfortable, and while they look nice when you board, are a real pain (literally). Also note the condensation dripping from the vents on the ground.

AVOID THIS AIRCRAFT! AVOID THIS AIRCRAFT!

Will

PS - Don't mean to bum you out...but these planes really suck.
Old Apr 1, 2003, 10:51 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TravelinWilly:
HORRIBLE! Avoid at all costs. If you can get on the 744, do so; while the 744's on the BKK - SYD run have their older 1st seats, they're still better than the 11's.

The MD-11's are configured 2x2x2, with only one "two" in the middle; sounds nice, BUT the 1st seats are very old, very hard, very uncomfortable, and while they look nice when you board, are a real pain (literally). Also note the condensation dripping from the vents on the ground.

AVOID THIS AIRCRAFT! AVOID THIS AIRCRAFT!

Will

PS - Don't mean to bum you out...but these planes really suck.
</font>
Will many tks - good news all around ...

- as i type i am on the phone to TG - and whilst i hate to have to stop and change plane to get from SYD to BNE - your advise was VERY CLEAR - and will be followed !

Toby on the road

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.