Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What to do with 40,000 ROP miles ?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2003, 7:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, LH SEN , A3*G & others less exciting that don't fit in my wallet
What to do with 40,000 ROP miles ?

I've about 40,000 miles some (all?) of which are due to expire at the end of this year.

I no longer use ROP and put all my miles in LH (had enough of posting mileage credit requests to BKK and them being lost... must have missed about 20,000 miles thru this)

Any idea what a European based ROP member could do with 40,000 miles (other than an intra European flight award)

Far as I can see all the hotel partners are in Asia.
Old Mar 12, 2003, 12:50 am

Programs: *G SPG Platinum
I have found the best value (in my opinion) to use ROP miles for Hotel stays in Hong Kong (Island Shangri-La).

If I am not mistaken, it was 22,000 miles for 2 nights which I find reasonable.

I am in the same situation as you - also using Miles&More - a MUCH better program - at least for me.
Old Mar 12, 2003, 6:04 am

With your 40,000 miles you can donate to Thai atheletes who are going to participate Special Olympic Games in Dublin in Jun2003. I heard that ROP need miles to donate to them for award tickets to join this game.

It could be some kind of Donation.
Old Mar 12, 2003, 8:12 am

Confirmed one way upgrade Europe-Bangkok

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.