Online Booking

Old Nov 29, 2002, 10:41 pm
Original Poster

Online Booking

I know, it is not exactly the right forum, but i found no better one.

Is there a website similar to opodo.de in Europe or orbitz.com in the US where you can find flights for all asian airlines and also the fares which are only for sale in Asia?

Expedia, Travelocity etc. typically show only the major airlines, even a midsize airline like VN does not show on them.
Old Dec 12, 2002, 6:30 am

www.zuji.com

ZUJI is a joint venture of 16 of the best airlines in Asia-Pacific: All Nippon Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, China Airlines, EVA Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Hong Kong Dragon Airlines, Japan Airlines, Japan Air System, Malaysia Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Qantas Airways, Royal Brunei Airlines, SilkAir, Singapore Airlines, United Airlines, and the world's most popular online travel service, Travelocity.com.
Old Dec 13, 2002, 10:02 am

But zuji doesn't seem to work so it won't be of much help. best is to contact a travel agent.
Old Dec 19, 2002, 5:51 pm

not only that, but up to now and the coming years probably too, nobody and certainly not an electronic thing can beat a normal real life Asian travel agent. He/she will likely be able to offer lower fares too.
My bet is that SIN will be the first place to gradually switch to webbased bookings.
Another thing is the safety of payment, as fraud with CrCards is rife in this region.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.