Search

JFK - BKK - JFK Upgrade with SIN Miles?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2007, 5:59 pm
GAC
Suspended
Original Poster

JFK - BKK - JFK Upgrade with SIN Miles?

Newbie here. I want to fly JFK - BKK - JFK and use my Singapore miles to upgrade. Have a few questions. Should I book the ticket with Singapore Air or Thai? What fare level economy ticket do I need to buy to be able to upgrade? must it be Prem. Economy or would regular Economy be enough? Are these upgrades easy to come by or are they mostly sold out in Business on this flight? I need to be in BKK Nov 14-19 but actual travel dates can be flexible. Any days better than others?

Thanks in advance to you experts for your advice.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 7:59 pm

I'm about 99.999% sure you need to book through SQ. They will give you details of booking class etc.
Old Sep 20, 2007, 9:26 pm

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Book the TG ticket anywhere you want as long as its in Y or B. Then call KrisFlyer for the upgrade. Check the ANA tool for business award availability.

Upgrade chart
http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...rade_Mar07.pdf

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.