Wiki Posts
Search

BKK-PEK changing from 743 to 747

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2007, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Northwest Platinum
BKK-PEK changing from 743 to 747

Does this mean that the first class seats are changing from the old style non bed type to fully flat 180 degree flat beds?

If so, I guess this is good news.

(Change is in effect for the begining of August at least, not sure when else).
Old Jan 2, 2007, 8:45 pm
spk

Programs: TG*G
Yes, 747's F seat is light years better than 743's.
Old Jan 9, 2007, 5:31 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
Mercy! Those 743's-- Mr. Megatop and I flew on both of 'em last month-- are wretched old dirty birds. The overhead bins have nets at the top rather than a fully closed compartment. If you're in the forward part of the Y cabin next to the stairs, you have no entertainment screen and the FA does the safety demonstration (sort of) in person herself. Seats were old and uncomfortable in Y. J seats were so bad we considered flying J for about 3 seconds before realizing the insanity of it.

And pity the poor FA's who have to do BKK-PEK-BKK turnaround in a single day. That's a very long day for them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.