FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thai-airways-royal-orchid-plus-503/)
-   -   How to look at itinerary online? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thai-airways-royal-orchid-plus/587929-how-look-itinerary-online.html)

Chewie Aug 8, 06 2:11 pm

How to look at itinerary online?

I may be caught in a catch 22 here, but perhaps some of you may have had some luck:

I redeemed an award ticket on TG using UA MP miles. Due to this, I cannot look at my reservation online with UA (because I am not flying on any UA metal) and I cannot look at my reservation online with Thai (because I booked the flight with UA).

Seems somewhat strange...

I do have the TG PNR/record locater but I cannot find anyplace to use it on Thai's website to pull up my record. I called Thai and asked them to add the flight to my RO account but they would not do it (because it's a UA award ticket).

I've tried the KVS platinum tool and any other "itinerary" checking tool...

Are there any other ways to view my reservation on Thai's website?

rmitchel Aug 8, 06 9:07 pm

I do have the TG PNR/record locater but I cannot find anyplace to use it on Thai's website to pull up my record.
Try www.checkmytrip.com. Enter your PNR and last name as directed. You should see your booking/itinerary.

Chewie Aug 8, 06 10:13 pm

Originally Posted by rmitchel
Try www.checkmytrip.com. Enter your PNR and last name as directed. You should see your booking/itinerary.

I did try that one as well (it is one of the options on the KVS tool).

Oh well... At least they did confirm my seat assignments over the phone ^

Thai-Kiwi Aug 9, 06 12:49 am

If its any consolation, by TG Birthday Gold Award trip BKK-AKL-BKK never showed on any system. I asked TG ROP, and they explained that it was internal only to the Thai system - ie no AMADEUS booking reference was created.

In essence, it seems they simply made on less F seat available on the days I chose to fly.... :D

transpac Aug 9, 06 7:02 am

Is your itinerary all on TG flights? If so there probably is not solution.

I am holding a UA/MP issued *A award ticket with segments on TG and LH. When I use the LH reservation code I can view my itinerary at checkmytrip dot com, including the TG segments. The level of detail on the LH segements is impressive, including a hotlink to a live seatmap. For the TG segments the information is limited to Status: Confirmed, Cabin: First, Stops: 0.

fly33 Aug 10, 06 7:05 am

re/itinerary

www.amadeus.net

Chewie Aug 10, 06 7:24 am

I've tried everything... Checkmytrip/Amadaeus, Sabre, etc...

My trip is 50% NH and 50% TG. I have my NH PNR and I was able to view all of my NH flight information online and I even called and had them add my itinerary to my ANA club membership so I could always just look at it on ANA's website that way.

Thai offers no apparent way to look at the TG portion of my trip online at all.

KVS Sep 3, 06 6:11 pm

Originally Posted by Chewie
I've tried everything... Checkmytrip/Amadaeus, Sabre, etc...

My trip is 50% NH and 50% TG.

TG uses Amadeus. Assuming you have all 3 of your PNR record locators (UA, NH, TG), you should be able to see your TG PNR via Amadeus using the corresponding locator (unless TG had blocked it).