Sin-bkk-ath

Old Apr 26, 2004, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ PPS, BA Gold Executive, United 1K, HHonors VIP Gold, Hyatt Diamond Passport
Sin-bkk-ath

Am flying Thai SIN-BKK-ATH on coach June 16. With a dismal IFE, my saving grace is to secure a "good seat" on the 743 aircraft. Anyone flown on the BKK-ATH route and have experiences to share, including what to expect at Athens airport?

Am a *Golder and hoping TG will be able to either secure me an emergency aisle seat or block a few seats around me if the flight is not full. I cannot imagine this to be a popular route. So I am expecting a medium load, at most. Am I right or am is this wishful thinking?
Old Apr 26, 2004, 5:42 pm

This is a popular route, being the quickest one between Greece and Australia (with its large Greek community) since Olympic stopped flying there.

The original TG 773 had enough capacity left to accomodate an expected ~100 pax on the add-on GVA-ATH leg, before the Olympic restructuring.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.