TG promos till June 30

Old Apr 24, 04, 2:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+, BA Gold, Marriott/HH Gold, IC Amb, Hertz PC
TG promos till June 30

For tickets booked and paid for in Thailand... for details, fares and T's & C's go to the links provided.

Pay full fare for selected Royal Executive class flights and get a free upgrade to Royal first Class plus one free domestic Royal Executive Class ticket

Buy full fare Royal Executive Class ticket to selected destinations in Asia and get one free domestic Royal Executive Class ticket

Get four free tickets between Bangkok and any THAI domestic destination in Royal Executive class with purchase of selected full fare international Royal First Class and Royal Executive class tickets
Old Apr 24, 04, 3:12 am

well but you only get c miles ... if you buy a coach ticket and upgrade against $ 1300 at the airport to first you get first class miles plus you pay total less, even if you include the free ticket within thailand into the calculation. the only flight where itīs real good value is to lax but nh takes me to lax in f for the same price as tg does in c so i personally donīt see any advantage for me in that promo.
Old Apr 25, 04, 5:17 pm

Programs: TK*S +SPG platinum, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
Originally Posted by vivamuci
well but you only get c miles ... if you buy a coach ticket and upgrade against $ 1300 at the airport to first you get first class miles plus you pay total less, even if you include the free ticket within thailand into the calculation. the only flight where itīs real good value is to lax but nh takes me to lax in f for the same price as tg does in c so i personally donīt see any advantage for me in that promo.
The double upgrade for 1300 USD is O.W. !!!!
So for BKK-FRA-BKK you pay economy around 600 USD + 2600 USD for rt. double upgrade + around 200 USD for a domestic in C = Total around 3400 USD and you have the restrictions from the economy ticket !
130.000 THB crossrated by 39.25 makes 3312 USD and the flexible of a C ticket !
Old Apr 27, 04, 3:06 am

flexibilty but only on tg operated flights ... no endorsement nor rerouting .. sure if the plane is fully booked then the option is better but still 300% miles on lh .. just a better deal for me

Search this Thread