Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thai airways check in online

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2022, 11:12 pm
Original Poster

Thai airways check in online

Hi , I’m flying tomorrow morning in Thai airways Sydney to Paris via Bangkok. Am a little stressed as I am in able to check in on Line for my flight and wondering if anyone else has this problem , is it die to covid documents that need to be presented at the airport. Thanks I’m advance for any help or replies 😊
Old Jun 11, 2022, 11:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jules53
Hi , I’m flying tomorrow morning in Thai airways Sydney to Paris via Bangkok. Am a little stressed as I am in able to check in on Line for my flight and wondering if anyone else has this problem , is it die to covid documents that need to be presented at the airport. Thanks I’m advance for any help or replies 😊
Common for international flights to require a physical document check.
Old Jun 12, 2022, 1:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Yes, I was unable to complete full online checkin returning from the US on Friday due to the covid document checks required by NZ government.

Jules53 You’ll be fine -arrive early and be diligent in checking all the requirements. Enjoy!
Old Jun 12, 2022, 1:15 am
Original Poster

Thank you 🙏 so stressful hope I have all the documents correct there was no checklist for Thai airways Sydney Paris . So I spent a lot of time on line researching . I have my vaccination, an eu passenger locator and insurance for transit through Bangkok . No pcr required in france or Thailand from my research if you are fully vaccinated with booster
Old Jun 30, 2022, 1:46 pm

Due to the fact that Thailand has cancelled the ‘ Thailand Pass ‘ Would I guess right that from 1st July you will no longer need to produce any covid/vaccination documents to enter Thailand, so am hoping you will be able to check-in online and the self check-in machines in the departure airports?
Old Jun 30, 2022, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by elitevergreen
Due to the fact that Thailand has cancelled the ‘ Thailand Pass ‘ Would I guess right that from 1st July you will no longer need to produce any covid/vaccination documents to enter Thailand, so am hoping you will be able to check-in online and the self check-in machines in the departure airports?

Besides your PP, on arrival you will need to show either a vaccination cert or a negative covid test result.

As for OLCI or kiosk, I don’t know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.