Wiki Posts
Search

Newly announced SUMMER 2022 TG routes

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2022, 1:53 am
Original Poster

Newly announced SUMMER 2022 TG routes

Flight operations in support of the Phuket Sandbox campaign:

1. Bangkok – Phuket – Frankfurt (v.v.): three flights per week every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

2. Bangkok – Phuket – London – Bangkok: three flights per week every Monday, Thursday and Saturday.

3. Bangkok – Phuket – Sydney – Bangkok: three flights per week every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

4. Bangkok – Phuket – Copenhagen – Bangkok: twice weekly flights every Tuesday and Thursday, during 27 March – 30 April 2022.

5. Bangkok – Phuket – Stockholm – Bangkok: twice weekly flights every Wednesday and Friday, during 27 March – 30 April 2022.

Intercontinental (return flights):

1. Bangkok – London: eleven flights per week; daily flight by TG910; and four flights per week every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday by TG916 starting 29 May 2022.

2. Bangkok – Paris: daily flight.

3. Bangkok – Zurich: daily flight; and five flights per week every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday during 26 March – 4 July 2022.

4. Bangkok – Brussels: twice weekly flights every Wednesday and Friday; and three flights per week every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday starting 2 July – 30 August 2022.

5. Bangkok – Frankfurt: daily flight; and four flights per week every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday by TG922 starting 25 June 2022.

6. Bangkok – Munich: daily flight.

7. Bangkok – Copenhagen: five flights per week every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday; and daily flight starting 5 July 2022.

8. Bangkok – Stockholm: five flights per week every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

9. Bangkok – Sydney: four flights per week every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

10. Bangkok – Melbourne: four flights per week every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.

Regional (return flights):

1. Bangkok – Tokyo (Narita): daily flight.

2. Bangkok – Tokyo (Haneda): daily flight, starting 1 July 2022.

3. Bangkok – Nagoya: five flights per week every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.

4. Bangkok – Osaka: daily flight.

5. Bangkok – Manila: daily flight.

6. Bangkok – Seoul: daily flight.

7. Bangkok – Taipei: four flights per week every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday; and daily flight starting 1 July 2022.

8. Bangkok – Hong Kong: daily flight.

9. Bangkok – Singapore: daily flight; and four flights per week every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday by TG409 starting 1 July 2022.

10. Bangkok – Jakarta: three flights per week every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday; and daily flight starting 1 July 2022.

11. Bangkok – Kuala Lumpur: four flights per week every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday; and daily flight starting 1 July 2022.

12. Bangkok – Dhaka: daily flight.

13. Bangkok – Chennai: five flights per week every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday; and daily flight starting 2 July 2022.

14. Bangkok – Bengaluru (India): five flights per week every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday; and daily flight starting 2 July 2022.

15. Bangkok – Delhi: daily flight.

16. Bangkok – Mumbai: daily flight.

17. Bangkok – Lahore: twice weekly flights every Tuesday and Friday.

18. Bangkok – Islamabad: twice weekly flights every Monday and Friday; and every Monday and Wednesday starting 1 May 2022.

19. Bangkok – Karachi: twice weekly flights every Tuesday and Friday; and daily flight starting 1 May 2022.

https://www.thaiairways.com/en_TH/ne...mer-2022.page?
Carfield likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 8:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Cheers. Auckland still not featuring, which is problematic for my J trip AKL-BKK-AKL which 'expires' 31 Dec 2022 !
Old Mar 26, 2022, 3:47 am

Programs: TG Plat
14 flights a week to London in May/June, they could not fill them in 2019. Who will be on these flights? Certainly not me until they dump all the COVID nonsense.
chris63 and James91 like this.

Last edited by andyptrav; Mar 26, 2022 at 3:48 am Reason: Addition
Old Mar 26, 2022, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by andyptrav
14 flights a week to London in May/June, they could not fill them in 2019. Who will be on these flights? Certainly not me until they dump all the COVID nonsense.
Agreed...and also adjust the mileage earning on their Y fares. At the moment they quote Super Saver, Saver and Flexi all at "25-100%" miles when they mean 25%. If you want 100% miles the only option is an M fare at twice the price.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 11277m
Agreed...and also adjust the mileage earning on their Y fares. At the moment they quote Super Saver, Saver and Flexi all at "25-100%" miles when they mean 25%. If you want 100% miles the only option is an M fare at twice the price.
The website states M,H, and Q are all 100% earning classes. T, K, S 75%. Y and B are 110%. It has been this way since 2016-ish?

But having made a dummy booking I see what you mean - the Flexi fare is issued in V class which is terrible, and Fully Flexi is in M. Worse is that to use GUP requires Q or better these days. I suppose a decent travel agent could booking in the appropriate fare care.

There are plenty of published TG fare LHR-BKK showing on ExpertFlyer, I've passed in the Economy fares:

Last edited by Thai-Kiwi; Mar 26, 2022 at 9:39 pm Reason: add in EF fare data
Old Mar 27, 2022, 3:32 am

Thanks for that list, T-K. The Q fares there are a much more reasonable price. In the past I've had to go to independent agents to buy fares that the TG website couldn't cope with and phoning to book through THAI direct raised the prices significantly.

I'm looking to book LHR-BKK when theThailand testing and insurance regimes end and need a Q fare to use a GUP and to help with clocking up 50,000 miles this year. Also waiting as you are for AKL flights to use a LHR-BKK-AKL GUP fare that is on hold from pre-pandemic times.
Old Mar 28, 2022, 12:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

11277m we may have crossed paths without ever knowing

I see that TG will actually sell me AKL-SYD-BKK on QF/TG - clearly AirNZ is charging them too much! I'll call the Contact Centre and ask how they will handle my frozen GUP ticket...
Old Mar 29, 2022, 6:57 am

Thai-Kiwi, As soon as NZ opens to UK pax I will see what TG will do with my AKL ticket. I've sent you a PM regarding that LHR-BKK-AKL route.
Thai-Kiwi likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2022, 6:55 pm
bpe

Programs: AS, UA
Originally Posted by andyptrav
It's probably because LHR is restarting enforcement of its slot usage rules, so they have to fly them or they will lose the slots permanently.

(Still doesn't mean it's a good idea though)
andyptrav likes this.
Old Apr 3, 2022, 2:32 am

Programs: TG Plat
Originally Posted by bpe
It's probably because LHR is restarting enforcement of its slot usage rules, so they have to fly them or they will lose the slots permanently.

(Still doesn't mean it's a good idea though)
To be fair the HKT - LHR flights are B787 so half the PAX of A380. I just did a couple of dummy bookoings for May/June and prices are more competitive. But seat selection shows empty planes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.