Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

THAI reduces flights to/from Mainland China 08Feb - 28Mar

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2020, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold

THAI website states:

“Due to Coronavirus outbreak in China, flights from/to Bangkok and China during 8 - 20 February 2020 have been cancelled. More details at link”

https://www.thaiairways.com/en/news/...lightinfo.page

Last edited by Thai-Kiwi; Feb 1, 2020 at 11:46 am
Old Feb 1, 2020, 5:15 am

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
THAI website states:

“Due to Coronavirus outbreak in China, flights from/to Bangkok and China during 8 - 20 February 2020 have been cancelled. More details at link”

https://www.thaiairways.com/en/news/...lightinfo.page
Thank you for posting. I note this is "mainland China" and does not include HKG or Taiwan.
Old Feb 1, 2020, 9:37 am

I think they mean some of our flights from/to Bangkok and China during 8 - 20 February 2020 have been cancelled.

"Passengers of above flights will be rebooked on the next flights."

It looks as if they have just consolidated the flights to lessen the number of empty seats being flown.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 12:05 am

The title to this thread is misleading. Thai cancelled some flights between BKK and China, but not all flights. For instance TG 614/615 BKK-PEK and TG 664/665 BKK-PVG is operating during this time.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 12:27 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
An amendment has been made to the thread title to accurately reflect the current position on TG flights.

NWIFlyer
Senior Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.