Lounge Access Thai Smile

Old Jan 5, 20, 2:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold-CCR, BA Gold Lifetime, AA EXP-2M, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Club
Lounge Access Thai Smile

Flying Premium Economy to Bangkok to Luang Prabang and back. To which lounge(s) do we have access?
Old Jan 5, 20, 3:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnTheRoad View Post
Flying Premium Economy to Bangkok to Luang Prabang and back. To which lounge(s) do we have access?
Only if you are Gold or above with Thai Airways will you have lounge access flying Thai Smile. Thai Smile is not a Star Alliance partner.

I assume you are flying coach BKK-LPQ. Flying Thai Smile "Plus" will give you lounge access.

Last edited by restlessinRNO; Jan 5, 20 at 3:48 pm
Old Jan 5, 20, 3:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold-CCR, BA Gold Lifetime, AA EXP-2M, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Club
The Thai Smile website says there is lounge access associated with my fare class. I guess I will see at BKK. I can always use Priority Pass which has many lounges at BKK.
Old Jan 5, 20, 4:40 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Global Entry, Nat'l ExeElite, Marriot Titanium, Hilton Gold
The Thai Smile website says there is lounge access associated with my fare class. I guess I will see at BKK. I can always use Priority Pass which has many lounges at BKK.
If you are traveling Smile Plus, yes you have lounge access at Thai Lounge.

Do you already have your visa for Laos or are you getting visa on arrival?
Old Jan 5, 20, 4:49 pm
Original Poster

I will have a Laos e-visa. Since this is an international flight... I would expect to be leaving from one of the international concourses.
Old Jan 5, 20, 4:55 pm

Programs: TK E,*G, A-Club G
Good question.
I always fly domestic Smile Plus and have access to the Royal Silk lounge in concourse A.
Thus I suppose you will have access to the international Thai lounges, Orchid and Silk.
Old Jan 5, 20, 5:03 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Global Entry, Nat'l ExeElite, Marriot Titanium, Hilton Gold
I will have a Laos e-visa. Since this is an international flight... I would expect to be leaving from one of the international concourses.
Yes, you will have to go through immigrations and International departures. Just to let you know, if you are traveling domestic flights at BKK, there is a new location for security screenings. At BKK domestic departures, all the shops, restaurants and lounges are pre-security. You need to allow extra time to go from the lounge to the gate.

BKK Domestic New Security Screening Location

Search this Thread
Search Engine: