Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Economy from CPH

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2019, 11:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, EB Silver, Hilton Gold
Premium Economy from CPH

Does anyone know if premium economy from CPH has been dropped for 2020?

I used it 6/7 times last year and can’t seem to find any availability for next year.

thanks
Old Dec 27, 2019, 11:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by yawa
Does anyone know if premium economy from CPH has been dropped for 2020?

I used it 6/7 times last year and can’t seem to find any availability for next year.

thanks

I haven’t read any news of this. However, Checking the Danish version of the THAI website make no mention of Premium Economy and so it seems that it has been discontinued?

TG’s Danish webpage on available cabin classes - no Premium Economy offered.
Old Dec 27, 2019, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, EB Silver, Hilton Gold
I’m surprised it lasted so long. Not sure if you’re aware of the details but due to it being a code share with SAS and Thai not having economy plus. You essentially got a business class seat.

oh well. Good while it lasted.
Old Dec 27, 2019, 4:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Yes, you got a business class seat but the TG Prem Economy fares were far from being competitive - often you would be able to find cheaper true J/C class fares with other carriers for less (admittedly, those fares would entail a transit somewhere in MEA or Europe)
Old Dec 27, 2019, 9:29 pm

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
The Premium Economy concept was discontinued as of October I believe - and slightly earlier from ARN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.