Early booking

Old Dec 1, 19, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Emirates skywards
Early booking

Hi guys

Not flown Thai for a long time and Iím booking 8 flights for next October/November (well prepared I know)!!
the we are flying out on Saturday 24th from London to Bangkok and then on to Koh samui and returning Saturday 7th November on 00:15 flight. The return flight isnít available to book as yet but when I check a couple of days before it only offers me a full flex ticket not the saver option. Is there specific time the saver tickets are released?
Old Dec 1, 19, 11:07 am

Programs: TG*G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by sow40 View Post
Hi guys

Not flown Thai for a long time and Iím booking 8 flights for next October/November (well prepared I know)!!
the we are flying out on Saturday 24th from London to Bangkok and then on to Koh samui and returning Saturday 7th November on 00:15 flight. The return flight isnít available to book as yet but when I check a couple of days before it only offers me a full flex ticket not the saver option. Is there specific time the saver tickets are released?
Thai have always been Ďslowí to load and release the full range of fares compared to competitors.Instead they simply have full Y/C fares showing. You are simply too early for them!

Youíll have to wait and monitor fares until something decent is loaded. Who knows when that will be....
Old Dec 1, 19, 12:05 pm

Programs: TK Elite, HH G
You are way to early for Oct/Nov 2020. You should wait until promo fares are loaded during one of the few sales expected during the spring next year.
Old Dec 1, 19, 3:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Emirates skywards
Thanks for your reply. Iíll keep monitoring and then book when the time is right.
Old Dec 1, 19, 10:45 pm

Programs: Lifetime *G (MP), Silver (VA), Lifetime PE (Bonvoy)
They do the same with Thai Smile domestic - the only fares available for June next year are the most expensive ones

Search this Thread