Lounge Query (Separate ticket - CA (R) to TG (W)

Old Nov 18, 19, 11:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, JAL
Lounge Query (Separate ticket - CA (R) to TG (W)

I have a series of flights, starting in Europe and ending in BKK on Star Alliance in Business (CA/R).
I'm about to buy a ticket for a flight, but thought I may save myself a small amount of cash by booking in economy as I'm looking at BKK-HKT which <90 minutes.
Wondered whether with a TG economy domestic ticket I could still get lounge access in BKK? Probably wishful thinking but thought I would ask nevertheless.
Old Nov 18, 19, 11:59 am

Thai lounge access will require either a star alliance gold card or an onward business or first ticket.

Alternatively you can access a paid lounge with payment.
RollAnotherFatOne likes this.
Old Nov 18, 19, 8:13 pm

Programs: SK EBG for Life (*G), BA Gold, HH DIA, IC Platinum Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by 11277m View Post
Thai lounge access will require either a star alliance gold card or an onward business or first ticket.

Alternatively you can access a paid lounge with payment.
Regarding the paid option, I believe that is subject to capacity so you may well be turned down (the domestic lounge tends to become a zoo this time of year).
RollAnotherFatOne likes this.
Old Nov 19, 19, 4:35 am

Programs: TK Elite, HH G
Dont worry, even without access to the TG dom. lounge you will not miss out on anything. No need to buy a J ticket with TG to HKT just to get lounge access; not worth it IMO.
Thai-Kiwi likes this.

Search this Thread