Child lounge policy for Royal Silk Lounge

Old Jul 4, 19, 11:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marcopolo
Child lounge policy for Royal Silk Lounge

I am flying with my wife and 2 kids (5years and 2 years) on TG and i am Krisflyer gold member. I can bring 1 guest who is my wife...I heard the child policy for TG is 6 years old and below free ...anyone had any experience if kids below 6 years are not counted as a guest
Old Jul 5, 19, 12:53 am

Programs: TG*G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Kentaro Miyaji View Post
I am flying with my wife and 2 kids (5years and 2 years) on TG and i am Krisflyer gold member. I can bring 1 guest who is my wife...I heard the child policy for TG is 6 years old and below free ...anyone had any experience if kids below 6 years are not counted as a guest
No problems with TG*G. I had kids 10 and 12, for three years working in Bangkok, plus Mrs TK, and never a lounge problem.

KF*G should get the same treatment. Enjoy.
Old Jul 5, 19, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi View Post
No problems with TG*G. I had kids 10 and 12, for three years working in Bangkok, plus Mrs TK, and never a lounge problem.

KF*G should get the same treatment. Enjoy.
good to know that..will try end of this month and report back
Old Jul 10, 19, 8:02 am

Programs: Thai ROP Platinum; BA Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium For Life; IHG Platinum Ambassador
I agree with Thai-Kiwi......you should be OK, but both he and I have the experience as members of THAI's ROP program. It will be down to the Lounge Dragon on the day, whether she extends the privilege to you.
Old Jul 10, 19, 12:16 pm
Used to be 'thiti'

Programs: UA-1K 1MM, Hyatt-Globalist, Bonvoy-LT Titanium, Hertz-Pres Cir
I am a Star Slliance gold and traveled with 10 and 13 year old ones last year and the third person got denied at a Royal Silk Lounge in BKK. We left and went to the Miracle First Class lounge right by gate D6 using my Priority Pass card. Miracle lounge is fantastic and less crowed. It will be our go-to lounge going forward despite the fact that my wife (also a Star Aliiance gold) travels with us and all of us should be able to get into the Royal Silk.
Old Jul 10, 19, 12:41 pm

Programs: TG*G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Sawasdee View Post
I am a Star Slliance gold and traveled with 10 and 13 year old ones last year and the third person got denied at a Royal Silk Lounge in BKK. We left and went to the Miracle First Class lounge right by gate D6 using my Priority Pass card. Miracle lounge is fantastic and less crowed. It will be our go-to lounge going forward despite the fact that my wife (also a Star Aliiance gold) travels with us and all of us should be able to get into the Royal Silk.
You and your wife could have each guested in 1 child/adult as you are both *G. What was the issue?
Old Jul 11, 19, 8:23 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ P
TG lounge also accepts PP and anyway there are many other good *A lounges at BKK: TK, BR & SQ.

You and your wife could have each guested in 1 child/adult as you are both *G. What was the issue?
I think OP didnít not fly that specific time with his wife.
Old Jul 14, 19, 8:36 pm
Used to be 'thiti'

I was traveling with my children without my wife when I tried to get into the Royal Silk Lounge. Now even with my wife traveling with all of us, we opt for the Miracle First Class Lounge using our Priority Pass cards.
Old Jul 15, 19, 3:38 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ P
I was traveling with my children without my wife when I tried to get into the Royal Silk Lounge. Now even with my wife traveling with all of us, we opt for the Miracle First Class Lounge using our Priority Pass cards.
Why wonít you go to the other *A lounges at BKK?
Old Jul 15, 19, 3:03 pm
Used to be 'thiti'

Originally Posted by flyerby View Post
Why wonít you go to the other *A lounges at BKK?
We tried both EVA and SQ. They are just ok.
Old Jul 22, 19, 9:24 am

Programs: Thai ROP Platinum; BA Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium For Life; IHG Platinum Ambassador
We tried both EVA and SQ. They are just ok.
In my opinion, these are all better than the Miracle FC Lounge.........
andyptrav likes this.
Old Jul 26, 19, 11:39 pm
Original Poster

Finally we did not go to TG lounge but to Kris Lounge .. they allowed us to go in with 2 kids+ 2 adults...
Old Jul 27, 19, 9:10 am

Originally Posted by Kentaro Miyaji View Post
Finally we did not go to TG lounge but to Kris Lounge .. they allowed us to go in with 2 kids+ 2 adults...
Happy Days......

Search this Thread