business class lounge at Delhi airport

Old Apr 21, 19, 4:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: rop/.qantas
business class lounge at Delhi airport

Does anyone know what lounge we can use at Delhi when flying Thai airways departs 11.40am
Old Apr 21, 19, 5:12 am

Programs: SK EBG for Life (*G), BA Gold, HH DIA, IC Platinum Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle, Sixt Plat
Depending on status and class of travel, that would be whichever lounge TG extends an invitation to?
Old Apr 21, 19, 7:48 am

Programs: Thai Airways
Assuming status and class of travel you will be given access to Plaza Premium Lounge. In about 50 departure in last 2 to 3 years I have only been there once for a few minuntes. It was crowded and not relaxing and in my opinion there are much better choices.

I always go to the SQ lounge one level down, which can also be very busy - if it is I stand and eat for a few minutes and go to the lounge next door, (Allways Lounge) which SQ give access to when SQ lounge is busy. Food choice is not so good in this lounge as SQ lounge. Wines are Indian

After the UA flight has departed in the evening I sometimes go back to the SQ lounge.

There is also a LH lounge next to the SQ lounge, but have never tried it.
Old Apr 21, 19, 7:06 pm

Programs: Thai Airways
Allways lounge is open 24 hours, LH in evening, SQ lounge about 9 am so options for morning departure limited.

Search this Thread