Search

PNR not recognized

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2019, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
PNR not recognized

Questions or thoughts...

I booked a trip on ANA IAH-NRT-BKK-HKT. The BKK-HKT portion is on Thai. I was provided the PNR for the entire trip via ANA and Thai also provided me a PNR for the portion of travel on them. I was able to pull up the reservation on Thai's website and app using the Thai provided PNR but suddenly the PNR is not recognized and just gives me an error, however, I can pull up the entire reservation using the PNR that ANA gave me. Is this normal?
Old Apr 8, 2019, 2:21 pm

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
I would call again whoever gave you TG PNR before and ask to get a correct one.
RTWFF likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum Elite
The PNR they gave me was good, it worked. It appears they may have just merged the PNRs under the main one given by ANA as that pulls up the entire reservation in the Thai app and website. So I am guessing there's no issues.
Old Apr 8, 2019, 11:28 pm

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
So if you can access your reservation with the NH PNR on TG website then all is good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.