Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

BKK terminal for Domestic leg of International flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2019, 10:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Silver

Hi guys,

Tried searching but couldn't find the answer for the title.

I'm flying TG926 tomorrow from BKK-HKT. Would I be flying from the domestic or international terminal in BKK as this flight is the domestic leg of an international flight FRA-BKK-HKT?

Also, anyone got suggestions on which is the best priority pass lounge to use as there are so many to choose from!

Thanks
Old Feb 22, 2019, 11:03 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
it will depart from A or B concourse which is the domestic part of the Airport; the plane will probably be at another gate, but you will be bussed to the plane...
you will check in at check in B or C and proceed through domestic security into departure area
or in transit go from Arrival Level through Transit Immigration (conjunction A/B/C/D) and security into domestic departure area
in the domestic departure area is a TG and Bangkok Airways lounge; not sure whether they have a contract with Priority Pass
SKT-DK and RTWFF like this.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 11:04 pm

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
There is only one terminal in Suvarnabhumi, but it has a domestic section. Given your flight is domestic, you go from domestic departures (A or B gates) ^
Old Feb 23, 2019, 2:31 am

If you have priority pass, you could use Bangkok Airways Lounge, it located close to gate A3.
BinSabai likes this.
Old Feb 23, 2019, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Silver
Thanks for all your prompt replies in time for tomorrow morning! :-)
Old Feb 23, 2019, 7:08 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by hamallu
Thanks for all your prompt replies in time for tomorrow morning! :-)
have a safe and enjoyable flight and report back about your experience

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.