Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

Finally some enforcement of the Priority Lane?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Finally some enforcement of the Priority Lane?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2019, 10:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
I wonder if anybody here has ever used the departure THAI business class ‘fast track’ when holding TG*G and flying in business on another *A carrier? (rather than TG*G flying Y on TG).
Old Feb 20, 2019, 2:42 am

Programs: TG*G
Originally Posted by SKT-DK
A quick update from yesterday afternoon - pleasantly surprised to see that all the BOI, families with kids, etc nonsense is gone from the big sign at the entrance to Fast Track (arrivals). It is replaced by business and first class, and there were even two ladies enforcing handing over of vouchers at the entrance. Progress! ^
As someone who uses the fast track (previously: priority lane) due to my BOI letter frequently I noticed the missing information last Friday as well, still I was given access without showing the letter but just stating that I'm BOI. If I remember correctly it's still displayed for the departure priority lane, but can verify this next Sunday again.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 4:09 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
I wonder if anybody here has ever used the departure THAI business class ‘fast track’ when holding TG*G and flying in business on another *A carrier? (rather than TG*G flying Y on TG).
I would not even do it with my Platinum Card as in this case I get a voucher for the fast track...
Old Feb 20, 2019, 9:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by BinSabai
I would not even do it with my Platinum Card as in this case I get a voucher for the fast track...
In my case I am fying SQ BKK-SIN-BKK in J. Do you mean SQ will provide me a fast tack for outbound immigration?
Old Feb 20, 2019, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
In my case I am fying SQ BKK-SIN-BKK in J. Do you mean SQ will provide me a fast tack for outbound immigration?
They will most definitely give you that at check-in, and on arrival back in BKK too - both for the AOT Fast Track. Nothing to worry about
Thai-Kiwi likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 7:50 pm

sure they will do!
ask for two vouchers!
OS gives me always two when I check in in BKK for outgoing and incoming Immigration!
Thai-Kiwi likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2019, 9:54 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club
I am booking business class through TG but one of my segments (inbound to BKK) is WE (Thai Smile) which doesn't have business class but premium/plus. Will I still get the fast track voucher on the flight to BKK?
Old Feb 28, 2019, 3:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Came in last night and, as noted upthread, there were agents at the entrance to the Fast Track lane collecting passes.

Don't know if there was a direct correlation, but lines were much reduced. I was through in less than five minutes (at around 11:30 pm).
Old Feb 28, 2019, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by Kacee
Came in last night and, as noted upthread, there were agents at the entrance to the Fast Track lane collecting passes.

Don't know if there was a direct correlation, but lines were much reduced. I was through in less than five minutes (at around 11:30 pm).
I have never had more than 5 minutes for fast track immigration (arrival) during last couple of years...but I use usally the TG's own fast track
Old Mar 1, 2019, 1:52 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by BinSabai
I have never had more than 5 minutes for fast track immigration (arrival) during last couple of years...but I use usally the TG's own fast track
I had a 15-20 minute wait in late December, and it was not the first time. Not the TG line (flew in on CX that trip).
Old Mar 3, 2019, 11:12 am

Purchasing Fast Track on Y tickets

deleted

Last edited by MikeFromTokyo; Mar 4, 2019 at 10:20 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.