Wiki Posts
Search

THAI 737-400 finally retired

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2018, 6:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
ON PG's website, most flights are sold out in J/PE except the last 2 at 20:20 and 21:50. Might need to accept Y or take a cancellation of the flight. It is an hour flight.....
PG plays so many games with their fare class availability it's a crapshoot unless you've followed what goes on historically with that route.
Old Sep 9, 2018, 6:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet
bought it through Priceline but Thai issued it, contact TG?
My understanding is that if Priceline sold you the ticket, you will need to resolve this with them.

Of course, you can try THAI and see what happens. I usually call the Bangkok Office rather than deal with the local country office if I encounter this kind of situation. Good luck.
Old Sep 10, 2018, 6:31 am
Suspended

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
My understanding is that if Priceline sold you the ticket, you will need to resolve this with them.

Of course, you can try THAI and see what happens. I usually call the Bangkok Office rather than deal with the local country office if I encounter this kind of situation. Good luck.
I wrote Thai and they told me to take it up with Priceline. I am happy to have them refund the ticket. I paid like $285 for biz, and if they are going to put me in Y anyway, I can buy Y for $167 on the same flight. Why should I pay them an extra $120 to fly in coach.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.