Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

Best way to convey appreciation for TG/J cabin crew

Old Sep 2, 18, 3:50 am
Original Poster

I recently flew BKK-SYD in TG/J and was quite impressed with the service provided by a member of the cabin crew. What is the most effective way to convey my appreciation for the level of service from this member of the crew? I am a *G member but have no status or even membership in TG's ROP.
Old Sep 2, 18, 10:32 am

Have you tried Twitter? They are very active and they could really rectify even complaints.
Old Sep 2, 18, 11:04 pm

I used to ask for a suggestion form just after they finish the second meal and write whatever feeling I have on the form. One or two weeks later, you will get a thank you email from TG.
Old Sep 3, 18, 4:06 am

Programs: SK EBG for Life (*G), BA Gold, HH DIA, IC Platinum Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle, Sixt Plat
It will be too late in your case, but for your future reference usually I ask for a comment card by emphasising that I want to praise and not complain. The latter point to avoid making anyone afraid that I am going to complain about them
Old Sep 3, 18, 5:22 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
yes, ask for feedback form on the plane and tell them what you are going to comment and give it openly to them...
royng likes this.

Search this Thread