Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Economy/Snacks

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2018, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Economy/Snacks

Any snacks on international flights available?
Old Jun 27, 2018, 7:01 am

Yes Mama noodles. If you're in economy.
Not sure where you are flying from but LHR/BKK they have pre packed sandwiches normally bring them around about half way through the flight.
Over the last few years sandwiches, cheese and chives the other is salmon get a round and a half in a pack I think. I'm normally asleep when they are offered out but they are quite happy to hand them out if you ask.
Old Jun 27, 2018, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by tg911
Yes Mama noodles. If you're in economy.
Not sure where you are flying from but LHR/BKK they have pre packed sandwiches normally bring them around about half way through the flight.
Over the last few years sandwiches, cheese and chives the other is salmon get a round and a half in a pack I think. I'm normally asleep when they are offered out but they are quite happy to hand them out if you ask.
The last time I traveled with LHR / BKK, they offered me different kinds of sandwiches and they were very good for the short trip I made. But I never saw them offer salmon. Actually I felt satisfied with just those sandwiches and I did not have the need to buy or ask for anything else.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 2:31 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by dave111
Any snacks on international flights available?
I flew LHR-BKK last week and mid-flight snacks were a trio of finger sandwiches- egg, salmon and chicken wrapped in plastic. I had some of my own snacks that I had from the various lounges which kept me going as both the meals were really sad.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 3:59 am
Original Poster

anything good for kids? like chocolates/icecreams?
booked vege meal - hope its decent as flying lhr-bkk-mel
Old Jul 4, 2018, 5:40 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by dave111
anything good for kids? like chocolates/icecreams?
booked vege meal - hope its decent as flying lhr-bkk-mel
l had the AVML also on LHR-BKK and it was quite sad.
I didnt see any ice creams or chocolates for anyone. Regular meat options were chicken masamam curry or pork and mashed potatoes.

Bring some of your own snacks!
dave111 likes this.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 6:44 am
Original Poster

thanks
Flying LHR - BKK - MEL

last time did this on Singapore Air which was pretty good.
Was hoping for something similar with Thai.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.