Difference between P and F

Old May 13, 18, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Emirates Gold
Difference between P and F

What is the difference between tickets issued P and F ?
Old May 13, 18, 2:02 pm

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by chelseastu View Post
What is the difference between tickets issued P and F ?
Price, validity period, and number of seats available for the fare as the main differences
Old May 13, 18, 11:35 pm

Programs: TG*G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer View Post
Price, validity period, and number of seats available for the fare as the main differences
I would add fare conditions as well - such as cost to amend sectors, cost to cancel and so on.

These conditions for deeply discounted fares do need to be checked carefully - I had a THAI J fare once that had stricter conditions than a usual J fare: specifically, no sector could be amended until AFTER the first sector was flown. I cancelled and re-booked with the changed dates as this was cheaper....
Old May 13, 18, 11:42 pm

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi View Post
I would add fare conditions as well - such as cost to amend sectors, cost to cancel and so on.

These conditions for deeply discounted fares do need to be checked carefully - I had a THAI J fare once that had stricter conditions than a usual J fare: specifically, no sector could be amended until AFTER the first sector was flown. I cancelled and re-booked with the changed dates as this was cheaper....
Yeah, somehow I forgot that one.... It was in my thoughts.

Search this Thread