Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The 'worst' trip report ever?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2017, 5:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
The 'worst' trip report ever?

Lol... you gotta see this. I got to around seven or eight mistakes or unrealistic expectations.

The comments are also worth a read... one passenger has contacted their travel agent to change airlines after seeing the food
tryathlete likes this.
Old Dec 21, 2017, 7:16 pm
LPQ

Programs: TG *G 20 years
In respect of the 747, the video was for one of the flights where C class passengers are given an F class seat. There would have been no F class offering on that domestic flight. Passengers seated in F would have received a C class meal. I notice that there are the old style F seats which are nowhere near as good as the splendid newer C and F versions. It would not be appropriate to compare the domestic C class experience with Thai's F international offering.

In my experience, as a comparison, the seat, service and food in both Thai's international F and C classes are all better than in BA's F class. On that basis I would retitle the thread.
Old Dec 22, 2017, 2:20 am

Comparing this with what he would get on a 1 hour domestic C class flight on BA, LH, AF, DL, Aa or UA, it's really luxurious. Nothing to complain about.
Old Dec 22, 2017, 2:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
It is a bit funny how he keeps claiming that he is flying first class, yet his boarding pass still has a big fat C printed on it. This does deserve the flag as worst trip report ever.

I guess it part of trying to build a follower base by making some more outrageous statements. It is more "fun" for the followers to see him "suffering" through a poor F experience, than getting the explanations of what domestic business class is.
joy16 and IBstudent like this.
Old Dec 22, 2017, 2:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by RedChili
Comparing this with what he would get on a 1 hour domestic C class flight on BA, LH, AF, DL, Aa or UA, it's really luxurious. Nothing to complain about.
Would you even get a bag of crisps on an AA or UA 1 hour domestic first class flight?
Old Dec 22, 2017, 5:52 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
has the link been removed or what happened here?
I can not see what the OP refers to!
Old Dec 22, 2017, 6:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by BinSabai
It's a you tube video... but if isn't showing for you it can be googled 'Thai Airways First Class? Worst class', should be the first hit at the top of the results page.
Old Dec 22, 2017, 6:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I can see it on the mobile skin, but not pc version. If you make a quoted reply to the first post you can see it.
Old Dec 22, 2017, 7:33 am

thanks for helping!

LOL!

the guy looked like he had a hangover and missed some alcoholic beverage to get back to the state of illusion and confusion, but for sure he has no clue!
Old Dec 22, 2017, 8:05 am

Programs: TG Plat, AF Lifetime Plat , QR plat , SPG Lifetime Plat
thanks for helping!

LOL!

the guy looked like he had a hangover and missed some alcoholic beverage to get back to the state of illusion and confusion, but for sure he has no clue!
For once I will agree with you .
Merry XMAS to all

Last edited by Lament; Dec 22, 2017 at 8:05 am Reason: spelling mistake
Old Dec 22, 2017, 9:43 am

I ran the search on youtube and saw a clean airport, smooth check in and boarding, spacious plane, attentive service with wonderful views of the plane and beautiful countryside. The flight looked so smooth with his cup of served coffee on the table in front of him. The flight was delayed as is typical and expected.

But the man didn't like his fishies. Poor guy. Nor the complimentary second dish they gave him. And there's no TV! What do they expect you to do on an hour flight?
Old Dec 22, 2017, 10:25 am

Programs: Thai ROP Platinum; BA Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium For Life; IHG Diamond Ambassador
thanks for helping!

LOL!

This guy is a complete plonker and has obviously never flown First Class before, with any airline!!!
BinSabai likes this.
Old Dec 22, 2017, 10:28 am

Programs: AAdvantage, Miles & More, Flying blue
https://youtu.be/isLi5dbvpMU

Last edited by timmynl; Dec 22, 2017 at 10:29 am Reason: URL link
Old Dec 22, 2017, 10:31 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ LPPS, A3 *G, BA Silver aiming for Bronze
If the poster had any sense he would remove this because all he's doing at the moment is advertising how stupid he is and how little he knows.
BinSabai and trooper like this.
Old Dec 22, 2017, 11:02 am

Originally Posted by Lament
For once I will agree with you .
Merry XMAS to all
first time ever that we agree! Have you mellowed by age?
Merry Xmas!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.