Checking bags from DPS

Old Aug 2, 2017, 2:57 am
Original Poster

Checking bags from DPS

I have a question that may or may not have an answer, but here goes:

If Thai airways is my first carrier from DPS on a journey that involves 2 more *A carriers (and 3 connections) to TLV - will they check my bags all the way through?

Can a single bag tag contain 3 connecting flights?

And is there any issue checking a bag to a destination with which country of origin has no diplomatic relations (and which are not really known to be friends)?
Old Aug 2, 2017, 3:21 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
TG is very accommodating re check through of bags even on different tickets
no Problem with 3 connecting flights, I had bags check through up to 5 legs
I do not think that politics (or relationship between Indonesia and Israel) is an issue for checking through bags
Old Aug 8, 2017, 2:16 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by br2k
I have a question that may or may not have an answer, but here goes:

If Thai airways is my first carrier from DPS on a journey that involves 2 more *A carriers (and 3 connections) to TLV - will they check my bags all the way through?

Can a single bag tag contain 3 connecting flights?

And is there any issue checking a bag to a destination with which country of origin has no diplomatic relations (and which are not really known to be friends)?
I think the problem is more on when the flight will be. If it is more than x hours (I think x is 24 hours) it may be a problem.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.