Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First Class with overnight layover

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2017, 6:29 pm

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by yulhammeryyz
TG said no to STPC because it's a reward trip.
That's interesting, because my last STPC was on award tickets, but admittedly not with TG. My understanding is that award tickets should be treated the same as revenue...
Old Jul 13, 2017, 7:50 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by vbroucek
That's interesting, because my last STPC was on award tickets, but admittedly not with TG. My understanding is that award tickets should be treated the same as revenue...
I agree that this is a lousy argument. A better argument would be that they do not provide STCP, if flights on this route could be scheduled, that no overnight in BKK is necessary and that is certainly the case on this route

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.