Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GOLD TRACK / Suvahnabumi Airport

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2019, 8:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
None standing and checking entry to the lane, nor in the area immediately prior to the check.

We landed and unloaded at C8 so went through arrivals hall east. The TG fast track is to the left side walking up the broad area towards immigration counters.

edited to add: I probably had my TG boarding pass and arrival form in my passport, so the immigration officer may well have glanced at it. But I don’t recall him specifically checking.

Last edited by Thai-Kiwi; Apr 10, 2019 at 9:26 pm
Old Apr 11, 2019, 5:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
When I was there last week (arrival hall west I believe) 2 women were around the entrance to TG J lane - however I'm not sure their job was to check the BP of pax entering the lane or for general assistance before proceeding to immigration. Anyway, I asked one of the women if I could use the TG fasttrack at TK Gold but this was denied - TG J class only.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 6:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
I’ll also test the experience of @maerim when Mrs TK and I depart BKK in a couple of weeks by trying to pass immigration at the biz counter.

@maerim which counter did you check in? The *G counter at C, or the biz counter at A/B?
Old Apr 11, 2019, 7:44 am

Programs: TG Gold, MPC Silver, Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by SK AAR
When I was there last week (arrival hall west I believe) 2 women were around the entrance to TG J lane - however I'm not sure their job was to check the BP of pax entering the lane or for general assistance before proceeding to immigration. Anyway, I asked one of the women if I could use the TG fasttrack at TK Gold but this was denied - TG J class only.
I've seen this before, I think they are checking that people have their immi forms filled in rather than policing the fast track entrance
Old Apr 11, 2019, 9:47 am

Programs: Thai Airways
If in Y, which I assume check in at the *G counter. I suggest but cannot guarantee success that you proceed to the immigration for TG FC and BC as if you have done that several times before. In about 20 times I was only questioned once by a young lady as to why I was using this Immigration. I spoke a few words of Thai to explain that I used it every time, she asked the supervisor and I was allowed through.

Normal Immigration can be quiet at times and I use it sometimes even in FC and BC to save stamps in my passport, as I can use the autochannel. There is never more than a couple of minutes queue at the autochannel, but if the queue for foreign passport holders in E&W looks big I assume the same for security and give it a miss.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.