Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

TG472 (dep2200 arr0325+1) SYD-BKK F class review and thoughts

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TG472 (dep2200 arr0325+1) SYD-BKK F class review and thoughts

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2016, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by coinboy66
Thanks a lot for the trip report. I'm considering this flight in F and I was just wondering if the meal service was the full grand dinner service or if it was an abridged sleeper meal service?
It's full grand dinner service.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 1:06 pm

Programs: UA-Plat, United Club
I was supposed to be on this flight in April, but it seems there is a major schedule change for TG to SYD. The late flight on my date doesn't operate at all, and they rebooked me for the following afternoon on a 4pm departure from SYD (unfortunately my connection BKK-HKG wasn't changed so I now arrive at BKK 14 hours after I'm supposed to leave)...time for phone calls.

dan
Old Feb 16, 2016, 5:59 pm

Programs: Flying: VA; Buying: AA, AS, AV, BA, UA!
Originally Posted by raybolt
I was supposed to be on this flight in April, but it seems there is a major schedule change for TG to SYD. The late flight on my date doesn't operate at all, and they rebooked me for the following afternoon on a 4pm departure from SYD (unfortunately my connection BKK-HKG wasn't changed so I now arrive at BKK 14 hours after I'm supposed to leave)...time for phone calls.

dan
Yup, TG472 has returned to sensible timings for S16...and once again properly connects with the night bank of Europe departures.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.