First Class Rimowa Kits?

Old Feb 14, 17, 3:54 am
  #76  
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: PPQ/WLG/BKK
Programs: TG*G, Accor Gold
Posts: 7,718
Originally Posted by BinSabai View Post
if they actually sell F on BKK ICN.....
They do...per my comment on the other thread.
Thai-Kiwi is offline  
Old Feb 14, 17, 4:57 am
  #77  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: BKK
Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Posts: 5,328
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi View Post
They do...per my comment on the other thread.
I stand corrected...as my comment on the other thread
BinSabai is offline  
Old Feb 16, 17, 9:02 am
  #78  
Moderator, Trip Reports
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 6km East of EPAYE
Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Posts: 9,576
I just got pink NRT-BKK and silver BKK-CDG ^
Madone59 is offline  
Old Feb 16, 17, 1:46 pm
  #79  
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Portland OR & Bangkok
Programs: United GS, SPG & Marriott Platinum
Posts: 614
Originally Posted by Madone59 View Post
I just got pink NRT-BKK and silver BKK-CDG ^
Oh so pretty!

I want one!!!!
kittiyut is offline  
Old Feb 16, 17, 6:36 pm
  #80  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: BKK
Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Posts: 5,328
Originally Posted by kittiyut View Post
I want one!!!!
book F or upgrade!
BinSabai is offline  
Old Feb 16, 17, 6:36 pm
  #81  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: BKK
Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Posts: 5,328
the content by the way is getting less and less pretty...
BinSabai is offline  
Old Feb 17, 17, 1:05 pm
  #82  
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Portland OR & Bangkok
Programs: United GS, SPG & Marriott Platinum
Posts: 614
Originally Posted by BinSabai View Post
book F or upgrade!
I have a few F booked (BKK-NRT, BKK-LHR, FRA-BKK)
Got so many colors from TG, LH, BR through the years - but never pink.
Fingers crossed!
kittiyut is offline  
Old Feb 26, 17, 9:20 pm
  #83  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: HKG
Programs: UA
Posts: 79
Originally Posted by kittiyut View Post
I have a few F booked (BKK-NRT, BKK-LHR, FRA-BKK)
Got so many colors from TG, LH, BR through the years - but never pink.
Fingers crossed!
When I was trying to hunt down the turquoise one, I had to ask on the outbound and inbound (BKK-HND). Outbound had only two colors to choose from but the inbound had the full rainbow. Just ask, they're usually happy to help!
greatmoosy is offline  
Old Feb 26, 17, 11:38 pm
  #84  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: BKK
Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Posts: 5,328
Originally Posted by greatmoosy View Post
When I was trying to hunt down the turquoise one, I had to ask on the outbound and inbound (BKK-HND). Outbound had only two colors to choose from but the inbound had the full rainbow. Just ask, they're usually happy to help!
how does the "turquoise" one look like? do you have a photo?
BinSabai is offline  
Old Feb 27, 17, 1:01 am
  #85  
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Tokyo
Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Posts: 2,982
Originally Posted by BinSabai View Post
how does the "turquoise" one look like? do you have a photo?
a quick google search in 30 seconds, copy & paste in another 30 seconds.

Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Available colors on my trips FRA-BKK-SYD-BKK in the last 2 weeks

[IMG]print screen windows[/IMG]
Tokyoite is offline  
Old Feb 27, 17, 2:20 am
  #86  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: HKG
Programs: UA
Posts: 79
Originally Posted by BinSabai View Post
how does the "turquoise" one look like? do you have a photo?
The pink and turquoise are flat (but not matte) colors, so they shine differently from the metallics - like the dark brown or the purple. More like how the white looks. I don't have any photos of them unfortunately, traveling for work too
greatmoosy is offline  
Old Feb 27, 17, 2:26 am
  #87  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: BKK
Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Posts: 5,328
Originally Posted by greatmoosy View Post
The pink and turquoise are flat (but not matte) colors, so they shine differently from the metallics - like the dark brown or the purple. More like how the white looks. I don't have any photos of them unfortunately, traveling for work too
Tokiyoite already posted a photo above. Can you confirm which one it is?
BinSabai is offline  
Old Feb 27, 17, 2:38 am
  #88  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: HKG
Programs: UA
Posts: 79
Originally Posted by BinSabai View Post
Tokiyoite already posted a photo above. Can you confirm which one it is?
The middle and one on the left - a sort of green blue color
greatmoosy is offline  
Old Apr 9, 17, 9:14 pm
  #89  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: MRY - CNX - TXL
Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Posts: 7,060
Bright lime green for spring!
kittiyut likes this.
JVPhoto is offline  
Old Apr 10, 17, 1:32 am
  #90  
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: BKK
Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Posts: 5,328
Originally Posted by JVPhoto View Post
Bright lime green for spring!
never got this one...is this new?
BinSabai is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: