Wiki Posts
Search

Domestic Thai Royal Silk Class

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2013, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Hi Guy's,

Bangkok to Khon Kaen on Royal Silk Class, have the seats been upgraded recently ? I haven't done this trip for about 5 years ago and i seem to remember the seats used to be a little tired and the cabin a little dated IMO.....

I can't seem to find any images on the net for this cabin/class for this route..

Thanks
Old Sep 7, 2013, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
I'm seeing a mix of 734 and AB6, the latter of which is the better of a sad lot.

You do know there's a TG forum which would be the logical placement of this thread?
Old Sep 8, 2013, 6:36 am
Original Poster

Thanks Mods for moving to the correct place..

Yes as you say they have a mixture on 734 & AB600 throughout the day, but if the AB600 are nicer then I'll try and book on them... Thanks for the reply..
Old Sep 8, 2013, 7:55 am

Programs: TG/ROP*P; CX OW/G; LH M&M; UN Privilege; KC Nomad; IT Kingclub; SPG Platinum

i always prefer a wide body aircraft and i would always want to avoid a narrow body aircraft.
for me, thats valid for any airline.

neither AB6 nor 734 got any upgraded seats. neither in Y nor in C.

there are some folks that would prefer economy class on both planes over business.
Old Sep 8, 2013, 10:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by boogey
i always prefer a wide body aircraft and i would always want to avoid a narrow body aircraft.
for me, thats valid for any airline.

neither AB6 nor 734 got any upgraded seats. neither in Y nor in C.

there are some folks that would prefer economy class on both planes over business.
The AB6 has the better leg room in C (slightly) and the bulk head in Y, along with the exit row, 45 IIRC, isn't bad. As well the 2-4-2 layout in Y is tolerable in deuces. On the 734 the best seats are the exit rows, 39/40.

As for the bolded [mine] I'm in complete agreement.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.