Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I was greedy and TGed myself...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2012, 11:52 pm
Original Poster

Well I was booked originally on TG 940 in F from BKK-MXP and MXP-FRA connecting to LH420 FRA-BOS in F. I wanted to try the Swiss First lounge so I switched to TG970 BKK-ZRH, ZRH-FRA, I just switched and noticed that they are no longer flying the 346 everyday, but everyother day they are on the 744, looks like generally on even days. Luckily my flight is on an odd number. When TG substitues a 744 for a 346 does this mean the all-series? Looks like I should have "slummed" it in the MXP Senator lounge...
Old Sep 6, 2012, 1:04 am

Programs: HHon Diamond, IHG Plat, SPG Gold, TG Gold, QR Plat, OZ Gold, AF Silver, Hertz #1 Gold, Priority Pass

Funny title and sad to hear that they don't fly the 340 daily as that was a reliable route to Europe for me (I.e less chance of getting TGed! and good airport)

don't know the answers myself though.
rt23456p likes this.
Old Sep 6, 2012, 6:55 am

Programs: UA Gold, *A Gold - Qantas Club/Silver - Virgin Atlantic Silver
Nothing like TG'ing oneself!

Cheers,

AG. :-:
Old Sep 6, 2012, 8:34 am
Suspended

Programs: Taiwan is a country.
Sadly, I have to admit in doing it myself recently, albeit it without thinking about it till too late.. As I boarded what I thought was a new(ish) aircraft, the old seats mocked me, and it was 12hrs to Europe in discomfort for my foolishness in thinking TG could provide the product they claim.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.