Search

Unable to book April 2013?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2012, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG
Unable to book April 2013?

Hello,

I am flying on award USA-DPS-USA in April 2013 and TG availability seems to end on March 30 even though it is less than 11 months out. ITA also doesn't show any revenue tickets for sale but TG website will sell. What's going on? Is award availability locked down for spring holidays or am I missing something else?

Thanks
Old May 18, 2012, 12:54 pm

Programs: DL-MM-Diamond HH-Diamond
Usually it's 330 days out that you can book, try next month
Old May 18, 2012, 1:14 pm

Programs: A Few
This happens twice every year. TG is always slow loading their schedules. Winter Schedule ends March 30 and they haven't uploaded the summer schedule yet.
Old May 18, 2012, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MR_MAMA
Usually it's 330 days out that you can book, try next month
We are currently < 330 days out so should be bookable.
Old May 18, 2012, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yycworldtraveler
This happens twice every year. TG is always slow loading their schedules. Winter Schedule ends March 30 and they haven't uploaded the summer schedule yet.
When will summer schedule be open? You can book via TG website but nowhere else.
Old May 18, 2012, 4:35 pm

Programs: A Few
Originally Posted by spgaston
When will summer schedule be open? You can book via TG website but nowhere else.
I don't think anyone can give you an accurate answer. However, my guess is it will likely be fairly soon.

I just know this happens every Spring and Fall when people are looking for awards seats 300-355 days out and TG hasn't uploaded the Summer or Winter schedule. TG award seats are available more than 330 days in advance, but less than 355 which is the point I can book awards through Aeroplan, but I cant remember the exact number of days.

If you search this forum you should be able to find other threads about this from previous years. That might give you an indication as to when TG is likely to load the schedule.
Old May 18, 2012, 6:17 pm

Programs: TG Gold
You speaking about April... i cant book HKG-TPE in November this year yet....

Bangkok said "Unfortunately, we do not have the time table for sale when we start booking for passengers at this moment. "
Old May 18, 2012, 8:29 pm
Original Poster

Oddly enough there are random flights available for booking, for example there are F award seats from BKK-MXP on April 20, 2013, and I found one flight bookable from SIN-BKK on 77W. Everything else, nothing. This makes it extremely difficult to get a Asia regional flight ex-DPS while trying to get those transpac awards. There are 4 of us traveling and SQ only has 2 business seats available for award on any given flight and no economy. Will need to take SQ connecting flights to get to BKK, and on separate flights for the 4 of us! ugh! Then we will need to pay change fees when TG opens their schedule!
Old May 31, 2012, 9:13 pm

Programs: UA Plat, 2MM
Any rumors when April 2013 Awards might become available ?
Old May 31, 2012, 10:48 pm

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Regional are coming on line, which sectors are you after
Old Jun 1, 2012, 4:08 am

Originally Posted by BKKROP
Regional are coming on line, which sectors are you after
I am looking from Europe to BKK
Old Jun 1, 2012, 3:50 pm

Programs: aeroplan E .HH.
please release bkk-akl ,nrt-bkk

waiting for biz seats APRIL 2013 BKK-AKL.NRT-BKK got yyz,muc,icn,hkt,bkk.need bkk akl,got ^akl nrt need nrt bkk got bkk ist fra yyz
Old Jun 2, 2012, 12:10 pm

Programs: aeroplan E .HH.
Well searched the forum and 30JUNE!! ish

Originally Posted by yycworldtraveler
I don't think anyone can give you an accurate answer. However, my guess is it will likely be fairly soon.

I just know this happens every Spring and Fall when people are looking for awards seats 300-355 days out and TG hasn't uploaded the Summer or Winter schedule. TG award seats are available more than 330 days in advance, but less than 355 which is the point I can book awards through Aeroplan, but I cant remember the exact number of days.

If you search this forum you should be able to find other threads about this from previous years. That might give you an indication as to when TG is likely to load the schedule.
JUNE 30 2010 award space was reported as starting to show up
Old Jun 13, 2012, 7:46 pm

Anything to back up the June 30 date for Europe Awards ?
Old Jun 13, 2012, 8:27 pm

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
In need of this info myself but for June 2013. I realize it's still early for that but got concerned when i saw nothing for late or early May!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.