Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thai biz seats

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2012, 1:02 am
Original Poster

Thai biz seats

Can anyone confirm that TG use the angled flat bed type (& not very flat at that judging by the pics I have seen) in the following planes: 777-300 - A340-600 - 747 all series. Looking at any pics they appear so but wld like confirmation from a pax.Proposed itinerary is over BNE-TG-ZRH & rtn FCO-TG-BNE

We are tossing up between Thai & Singapore. SIN appear to have the better seats on their A330-300 -A380-800 & 776-200 without knowing the actual series I know answering this may not be easy but cld anyone confirm this also. Proposed itinerary over BNE-SIN-ZRH rtn FCO-SIN-BNE

While flat bed appeals on the night hauls we have no probs with the angled on the day legs. Just do not like the angle of the TG biz seats having been biz class on Qantas 747's wld like to know if they were similar.
Cheers

Last edited by Peggysue28; May 15, 2012 at 1:29 am
Old May 15, 2012, 1:14 am

Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND
yes, angled lie flats. you will be better off on SQ if you don't like those.

yes they are angled similar to business on qantas 747's

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.