Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

The circus at the BKK arrival fast track continues

The circus at the BKK arrival fast track continues

Old Jun 18, 2017, 2:20 am

Programs: DL Gold / AA Gold
Originally Posted by BinSabai
it is only ok if he is flying together with his servant and/or nanny/nurse!
it does not matter if servant or nanny/nurse are flying Y or cargo
Nanny was flying in J
Old Jun 18, 2017, 9:33 pm

Programs: Lifetime *G (MP), Lifetime PE (Bonvoy)
it is only ok if he is flying together with his servant and/or nanny/nurse!
it does not matter if servant or nanny/nurse are flying Y or cargo
If very young the student should be accommodated in the overhead compartment
Old Jul 4, 2017, 1:10 am

Quick question re: fast track immigration.

I am arriving on TG in business and have a 13 hour layover before departing on TG business.

I plan to leave the airport and have a tour of the city.

Will fast track be available to me to skip immigration queues? I won't have baggage as that'll be checked through. I'm a little confused - is it simply holding your boarding pass stub? or is there a fast track form that one gets?

I understand I may be up for some airport taxes but that is luck of the draw.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 2:42 am

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by baggyred
Quick question re: fast track immigration.

I am arriving on TG in business and have a 13 hour layover before departing on TG business.

I plan to leave the airport and have a tour of the city.

Will fast track be available to me to skip immigration queues? I won't have baggage as that'll be checked through. I'm a little confused - is it simply holding your boarding pass stub? or is there a fast track form that one gets?

I understand I may be up for some airport taxes but that is luck of the draw.
Inbound and Outbound are fast track, no voucher. Inbound they often do not check Boarding pass, Outbound regularly
transit security however no fast track
Old Jul 4, 2017, 5:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Inbound and Outbound are fast track, no voucher. Inbound they often do not check Boarding pass, Outbound regularly
transit security however no fast track
Outbound you simply go to the THAI A/B checkin counters for Biz/First and there is a dedicated premium route through security and immigration (separate from that used by the masses or other fats-track). You will need your boarding pass for the onwards flight in J.

Once through, you end up immediately next to the escalators down to thebTG Biz lounge in Concourse D.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 1:31 am

Programs: EK Gold, UA Platinum, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
Outbound you simply go to the THAI A/B checkin counters for Biz/First and there is a dedicated premium route through security and immigration (separate from that used by the masses or other fats-track). You will need your boarding pass for the onwards flight in J.

Once through, you end up immediately next to the escalators down to thebTG Biz lounge in Concourse D.
Yes, don't go to the "normal" Thai check in counters. The J and F check in is all the way to the left as you are facing the entrance and is very smooth sailing.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by JTPictureman

Yes, don't go to the "normal" Thai check in counters. The J and F check in is all the way to the left as you are facing the entrance and is very smooth sailing.
Enter through door 1 and keep left for the J and F check in.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.