Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Checkmytrip and Thai Airways

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2012, 10:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: Premier Executive, Continental Platinum, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum, Velocity Gold, Alaskan MPV Gold.
Checkmytrip and Thai Airways

Is there a website out there that lets you check your Thai reservation? I have used checkmytrip.com in the past for other airlines but that doesn't seem to work with Thai. I know I can look on the Thai website but prefer using a site where I can look at multiple trips.

Thanks.
Old Apr 16, 2012, 11:38 am

Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND
Originally Posted by ckc123
Is there a website out there that lets you check your Thai reservation? I have used checkmytrip.com in the past for other airlines but that doesn't seem to work with Thai. I know I can look on the Thai website but prefer using a site where I can look at multiple trips.

Thanks.
Who did you book the flight with? Different reservation systems use different pages. Checkmytrip is amadeus. Sabre is virtuallythere.com
Old Apr 17, 2012, 3:46 am

Programs: M&M, ROP, KrisFlyer
Originally Posted by dazz81
Who did you book the flight with? Different reservation systems use different pages. Checkmytrip is amadeus. Sabre is virtuallythere.com
It definitely works with "checkmytrip" as long as it is an Amadeus booking.
Have never heard of "virtuallythere.com"... is there also something for bookings made through Galileo?
Old Apr 17, 2012, 3:48 am

Programs: Flying: VA; Buying: AA, AS, AV, BA, UA!
Originally Posted by Creole Spirit
It definitely works with "checkmytrip" as long as it is an Amadeus booking.
Have never heard of "virtuallythere.com"... is there also something for bookings made through Galileo?
https://www.viewtrip.com/AboutViewTrip.aspx
Old Apr 17, 2012, 4:17 am

Programs: M&M, ROP, KrisFlyer
great.....thanks!
Old Apr 17, 2012, 8:33 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, CX DM, SQ Gold
Also make sure you use the 1A/ "booking reference" number when you use checkmytrip.com

THAI airways reservations tend to quote a TG/ "reservation number" which is an internal reservation number. That one won't work.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 9:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Premier Executive, Continental Platinum, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum, Velocity Gold, Alaskan MPV Gold.
I booked with United miles so I have a United number and then I called Thai and got their reference number. Neither of which seem to work with checkmytrip. What is the /1A number your talking about?
Old Apr 17, 2012, 9:25 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, LH FTL, QR Silver, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ckc123
I booked with United miles so I have a United number and then I called Thai and got their reference number. Neither of which seem to work with checkmytrip. What is the /1A number your talking about?
As mentioned, you can use Thai reference number on their homepage
http://www.thaiairways.com/AWR_PNR/view-trip.jsp

You should call United and they can tell you the Amadeus number (if they use it) for checkmytrip.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.