TG677: NRT-BKK in F

Old Jan 6, 12, 7:49 am
Original Poster

TG677: NRT-BKK in F

I've done SQ 12 in F on NRT-SIN and SQ gave out pajamas and full amenity kits. Do any of you who have recently flown TG677 on NRT-BKK in F know whether or not TG provides pajamas and full amenity kits? Not that I am much interested in the pajamas (already have two full sets), but Rimowa kit is very nice thing to have (even for gifts) and I don't have the purple one
Old Jan 6, 12, 8:09 am
Suspended

Programs: TG Plat , AF Lifetime Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by brahms77 View Post
I've done SQ 12 in F on NRT-SIN and SQ gave out pajamas and full amenity kits. Do any of you who have recently flown TG677 on NRT-BKK in F know whether or not TG provides pajamas and full amenity kits? Not that I am much interested in the pajamas (already have two full sets), but Rimowa kit is very nice thing to have (even for gifts) and I don't have the purple one
Rimowa kits you will get .
Pyjamas you will not .
This probably is one of TG's busiest flight in F ( i.e TIP's galore) , so book well in advance of your desired flying date , especially if you intend to fly near the week's end.
Old Jan 6, 12, 3:47 pm

Programs: UA Gold, *A Gold - Qantas Club/Silver - Virgin Atlantic Silver
The purple kits are awesome, I am not gifting mine!

Cheers,

AG.
Old Jan 7, 12, 2:19 am
soy

Programs: mostly hotel status, more mercenary with airlines
Originally Posted by pansted00 View Post
Pyjamas you will not .
This probably is one of TG's busiest flight in F ( i.e TIP's galore) , so book well in advance of your desired flying date , especially if you intend to fly near the week's end.
Is it a policy of no PJs on the NRT route or is it flight # specific?
I will be flying TG642 BKK-NRT F in the spring, hence my interest.
Old Jan 7, 12, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pansted00 View Post
Pyjamas you will not .
I don't really need any more TG pajamas. But Rimowa kits are always a welcome, epecially when LH no longer provides them

I already have TG 677 booked for next week so no problem with that. I just hope that I don't fall as a victim of TG aircraft swapping...
Old Jan 10, 12, 11:24 am

Programs: AC.SE
I guess I've been lucky--haven't seen too many TIPs on 677. Today was a similar experience, with only 2 of us in the F cabin.
Old Jan 10, 12, 1:20 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ylwae View Post
I guess I've been lucky--haven't seen too many TIPs on 677. Today was a similar experience, with only 2 of us in the F cabin.
Hmmm... very interesting. Did you fly TG677 today (Jan 10th)? I was the other passenger in 1K.
Old Jan 10, 12, 11:31 pm

Programs: AC.SE
Originally Posted by brahms77 View Post
Hmmm... very interesting. Did you fly TG677 today (Jan 10th)? I was the other passenger in 1K.
Yes I did! Nice to virtually meet you.

Search this Thread