Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transit at Phuket (HKT)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2019, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by SK AAR
Contemplating buying a CPH-BKK return ticket on TG (although expensive). If I choose TG953 CPH-BKK with a technical stop in HKT, will I be able to get off at HKT? (without risk of no-show and my return flight being cancelled by TG). It is one flight No. and one ticket coupon for CPH-HKT-BKK, so there will be no unused flight/coupon to no-show for. As I recall it from previous TG953 flights all pax have to disembark at HKT and clear Thai immigration and customs. I assume this means that even checked luggage will be off-loaded at HKT and you have to collect it at the luggage belts and drop it off at a counter after you have cleared customs?

The reason for asking is that CPH-HKT/BKK-CPH is far more expensive that CPH-BKK return.
100% your return will be cancelled if you don't fly the HKT-BKK segment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.