Crew constructive critic

Old Nov 8, 11, 12:01 pm
Koc
Original Poster

Crew constructive critic

Does anyone know to where I can send constructive critics regarding crew on a particular flight?
Old Nov 8, 11, 9:03 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Victim, Shangri-La GC Diamond, CX MP DM, EK Gold
E-mail address for THAI feedback

Hi,

You can e-mail [email protected] and you will receive a more or less template response within a few days.

Alternatively call THAI in the country you purchased your ticket from. Many THAI locations around the world accept complaints (in HK for example they have a dedicated menu option in the IVR for complaints and feedback).

Third option is to call BKK call-center directly +6623561111
Old Nov 8, 11, 9:57 pm

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Originally Posted by Koc View Post
constructive critics regarding crew ?
The #1 on the complaint list for Asian airlines flying out of Europe is "They served me dinner, then they disappeared till breakfast". If your remarks are centered around this, keep in mind, that with the 15+ hour shift, only a junior is kept on in between to handle pax call buttons. If you are looking for compensation for some other grieveance, it is wiser to contact the local office, because as forumpersonna points out, the internet generates a stock reply.
Old Nov 9, 11, 4:07 am
Koc
Original Poster

Originally Posted by forumpersona999 View Post
Hi,

You can e-mail [email protected] and you will receive a more or less template response within a few days.
Thanks for your replie! I will try to write an e-mail.

Originally Posted by BKKROP View Post
The #1 on the complaint list for Asian airlines flying out of Europe is "They served me dinner, then they disappeared till breakfast". If your remarks are centered around this, keep in mind, that with the 15+ hour shift, only a junior is kept on in between to handle pax call buttons. If you are looking for compensation for some other grieveance, it is wiser to contact the local office, because as forumpersonna points out, the internet generates a stock reply.
This is pure praise for an exceptional service performed. I hope customer service may forward my message to purser/crew.
Old Nov 12, 11, 8:11 am

Programs: AP, CX Gold, HHonours Gold, SPG Gold, KL/AF Gold
Originally Posted by Koc View Post
Thanks for your replie! I will try to write an e-mail.

This is pure praise for an exceptional service performed. I hope customer service may forward my message to purser/crew.
If you want you can, in addition to writing to CS, write to:

DR. PIYASVASTI AMRANAND
PRESIDENT
THAI AIRWAYS INTERNATIONAL
89 VIBHAVADI RANGSIT ROAD
BANGKOK 10900
THAILAND

Dr. Amranand reads and responds to most messages, even if it could take some time.

Search this Thread