Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

Are they restricting pre take off champagne on regional flights ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are they restricting pre take off champagne on regional flights ?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2019, 3:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by BinSabai
that is going on for many years...just wonder why FA still pretend it is for all airlines as everybody knows...
Usually on TG from and to SIN is the worst service in J of all international routes...
Well hit & miss but that’s TG period... last time Ex SIN they were proactively serving Champagne PDB...

Agree service is usually poor but after I complained before takeoff to FM, afterwards service was stellar 👍
SKT-DK and BinSabai like this.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 3:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SKT-DK
Likely because someone at TG have told them that is the case, and nobody dares to question it
Whenever I have to go to SIN these days, I try to plan so that I can catch the one CX flight in both directions - not only if is often half the price, but it is also much better than the alternative.
Yes & Yes...

Unfortunately it was the only connection that worked for me last night...
Old Nov 28, 2019, 12:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Ex SIN departure & again FA said they are not allowed to serve alcoholic beverages on the ground in SIN because of Singapore regulations, asked for the FM who confirmed TG won’t pay the tax, what a cheap airline with pricey tickets....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.